Nektar Panorama Remote Maps Thread

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

24 Jul 2019

Jackjackdaw wrote:
24 Jul 2019
Thanks for the offer but I am not going to pursue the self mapping route. Too much head scratching for me. I have just been in touch with a guy from Nektar who suggested a new update should be coming soon which should satisfy my needs. I’m looking forward to it!
You can use Nektarine in Reason.. Works on the T and P series.

EnochLight

27 Jul 2019

Lizard wrote:
16 Sep 2015
Good News!!!! Nektar has provided some instruction on how to create your own maps and modify if you see fit.

Link to Nektar Remote Mapping Instructions:

Mapping Rack Extensions for Panorama

Just an FYI - this link is dead. It no longer works.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

27 Jul 2019

Over 3000 maps across all of the range now... :)

This YouTube link talks about the new Grab method used can be found here...

New Mapping
P and T series full maps:-
RP’s BIT VST
Props Monotone
uJam Mellow
uJam Rowdy
uJam Royal

Mapping Updated
T-Series, About 70 new grab maps added.
Impact about 30 new grab maps
P series several new grab maps

Files updated
Panorama.remotemap <P4 and P6
PanoramaP1.remotemap <P1
Panorama2.remotemap <T4 and T6
ImapctLX25+.remotemap
ImapctLX49+.remotemap
ImapctLX61+.remotemap
ImapctLX88+.remotemap

Where to get the new files
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sberq7vvyfit ... T4sra?dl=0

This file has to be replace\merged and can be found at:-
Windows: C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Nektar
OSX: //Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote/Maps/Nektar
Then restart Reason.

When backing up the existing file, back it up to a totally new directory (It can cause issues backing up in place).

Please make sure you have the latest codec files from Nektar (comes as part of the install, last updated 2017-10)

Is there a mapping that you would like added, for quickness I can do a grab map, export the remote info from the File menu, Export Remote Device Info and upload via https://tinyurl.com/UploadRemoteMaps

If you would like a full map then feel free to contact me but please watch this first, thank you.

PoohBear

aka Carly

Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel with plenty of tips n tricks and in-depth guides.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

05 Sep 2019

Update available, 150 new maps from Nektar have been merged the community file for the P series.

Quad Note Generator fully mapped out for the P and T series.

EnochLight

05 Sep 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
05 Sep 2019
Update available, 150 new maps from Nektar have been merged the community file for the P series.

Sweet; thanks! Is this file in the original post?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

05 Sep 2019

EnochLight wrote:
05 Sep 2019
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
05 Sep 2019

Sweet; thanks! Is this file in the original post?
The thread above my last post...

Note: I'm also posting about changes here Facebook Nektar User Group and this is kept more up to date, only main changes I will keep posting back on this original thread..

The PoohBear...

Tips & Tutorial's viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7503909
PoohBears Reason Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A
My Soundcloud Page ....... Nektar Mappings

geronimo

05 Sep 2019

Already made the update of the firmware on September 1st: would there have been other additions since ?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

06 Sep 2019

geronimo wrote:
05 Sep 2019
Already made the update of the firmware on September 1st: would there have been other additions since ?
Just my mapping file has been updated so no other changes to the firmware or LUA codec files...

Will be releasing mappings for Quartet and Sweeper soon...

BartBackowitz

26 Sep 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
24 Jul 2019
Jackjackdaw wrote:
24 Jul 2019
Thanks for the offer but I am not going to pursue the self mapping route. Too much head scratching for me. I have just been in touch with a guy from Nektar who suggested a new update should be coming soon which should satisfy my needs. I’m looking forward to it!
Hi, I watched your videos and it was a big help in getting my T4 set up.

I was curious though, say you have a subtractor open and add a scream to it. How do you control that scream effect with the T4? I can't seem to figure that out. Does the Nekar only map to the synths or am I missing something?

Baylo

26 Sep 2019

Assuming the T4 works similarly to the Panoramas, you’ll need to create a sequencer track for the Scream4 device (right-click context menu) before the T4 sees the device.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2019

BartBackowitz wrote:
26 Sep 2019
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
24 Jul 2019

Hi, I watched your videos and it was a big help in getting my T4 set up.

I was curious though, say you have a subtractor open and add a scream to it. How do you control that scream effect with the T4? I can't seem to figure that out. Does the Nekar only map to the synths or am I missing something?
As Baylo stated, you to select it to control it, if you click on the Midi focus tab it should work (as that creates a track for it)
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (43.18 KiB) Viewed 25804 times

BartBackowitz

27 Sep 2019

Thanks, it worked! That is awesome.

Just using the knobs to dial in synth and effects and then automate them is amazing. Its so much faster than any other DAW I have used.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2019

BartBackowitz wrote:
27 Sep 2019

Just using the knobs to dial in synth and effects and then automate them is amazing. Its so much faster than any other DAW I have used.
You can also add the Nektar as Other Keyboard then lock the Nektar to the effects and the Other Keyboard to the instrument so you can play and change the effect at the same time HOWEVER you must not point them both at the same instrument when recording or you end up with short notes in the SEQ.
I go into detail about that in this video

BartBackowitz

27 Sep 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
27 Sep 2019
BartBackowitz wrote:
27 Sep 2019

You can also add the Nektar as Other Keyboard then lock the Nektar to the effects and the Other Keyboard to the instrument so you can play and change the effect at the same time HOWEVER you must not point them both at the same instrument when recording or you end up with short notes in the SEQ.
Yiur videos have been a huge help .I started with your setup part 1 and part 2. Part 2, programming the synth walk thru was awesome, maybe one of the cooler gear moments I have had in a while because my weaknesses were not turning enough knobs on my softsynths and not doing live automation. Now can do both things easily in Reason and that has made this an incredible value for me.

I realize there is a lot more to this, like all your mappings. I have not even installed Nektarine yet because I don't want to overwhelm myself, but im going to look into those things soon as well.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2019

BartBackowitz wrote:
27 Sep 2019
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
27 Sep 2019

Yiur videos have been a huge help .I started with your setup part 1 and part 2. Part 2, programming the synth walk thru was awesome, maybe one of the cooler gear moments I have had in a while because my weaknesses were not turning enough knobs on my softsynths and not doing live automation. Now can do both things easily in Reason and that has made this an incredible value for me.

I realize there is a lot more to this, like all your mappings. I have not even installed Nektarine yet because I don't want to overwhelm myself, but im going to look into those things soon as well.
Nektarine is fun, not really meant for this however Reason running a Combinator that is running Reasons running a combinators.
Reason in Reason.JPG
Reason in Reason.JPG (383.6 KiB) Viewed 25760 times

RandyEspoda

28 Sep 2019

Hi, I am wondering, I have a little LX25+, and having issues with Syntronik, it has no automation control at all and thus fully relies on MIDI learn.
However I can only assign cc1 to the modwheel, all else is unresponsive.

I guess that is because a 'map' lacks for this device...

I was wondering if this could be custom fixed with the LX series as well as the P ?
Not real knowledgeable in this yet, but if need be I can delve into it...

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2019

RandyEspoda wrote:
28 Sep 2019
Hi, I am wondering, I have a little LX25+, and having issues with Syntronik, it has no automation control at all and thus fully relies on MIDI learn.

I was wondering if this could be custom fixed with the LX series as well as the P ?
Not sure if you know or not but I produced over 3000 grab maps for the LX + range, up in the dropbox .

That device is not listed in my database, can you do a File "Export device remote info" and send the file over? (I don't want to demo it as I might end up buying it LOL) also looking at the device it may not be one to map a bit like Omnisphere and it ends up being a 2 stage mapping which will change as you select different things in the device...

RandyEspoda

28 Sep 2019

No problem mate, I'll do that right now...one minute..

RandyEspoda

28 Sep 2019

Syntronik Remote Info.txt
(903 Bytes) Downloaded 391 times

BartBackowitz

28 Sep 2019

RandyEspoda wrote:
28 Sep 2019

I have Syntronik as well and mapping to it is a huge hassle, even in Bitwig.Hopefully that works out for you. I made some releases with that ROMpler but it's so annoying to automate and takes up so much HD space that I've uninstalled it for now. Let's see how it maps for you, maybe I can come back and revisit.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2019

RandyEspoda wrote:
28 Sep 2019
Syntronik Remote Info.txt
Per PM's, this can't be done in Reason, this is down to Syntronik not exposing any real remotes to Reason for any keyboards.

wendylou

28 Sep 2019

@CarlyPoobear: I had downloaded the Panorama.remotemap (21.7 MB) for my P6 Sep. 5, 2019. You recently provided an updated file Panorama.remotemap but it is only (8.1 MB). Am I suppose to merge that with the current document? I 'm confused because it begins with the same things in my larger file. I thought you had were previously offering a complete download of every mapping added to date? Until I understand what the reduced Panorama.remotemap (8.1 MB) is, I went back to my Panorama.remotemap (21.7 MB) because it has many more maps in it.
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2019

wendylou wrote:
28 Sep 2019
@CarlyPoobear: I had downloaded the Panorama.remotemap (21.7 MB) for my P6 Sep. 5, 2019. You recently provided an updated file Panorama.remotemap but it is only (8.1 MB). Am I suppose to merge that with the current document? I 'm confused because it begins with the same things in my larger file. I thought you had were previously offering a complete download of every mapping added to date? Until I understand what the reduced Panorama.remotemap (8.1 MB) is, I went back to my Panorama.remotemap (21.7 MB) because it has many more maps in it.
I must have copied the wrong file up, surprised no one else had noticed.. Now updated with the latest one that includes all the Reason 11 stuff and other changes.. Thanks for the heads up and sorry about that.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 Sep 2019

Forgot to post this here..

Facebook Nektar community group https://www.facebook.com/groups/915283455174650/

Over 3000 maps across all of the range now...

This YouTube link talks about the Grab method used can be found here...

New Mapping added
P series updated and 150 new maps 5th September 2019
New full mapping for the Quad Note Generator for the P and T series
P and T series update for new Reason 11 devices.
Mapping Updated

Files
Panorama.remotemap <P4 and P6
PanoramaP1.remotemap <P1
Panorama2.remotemap <T4 and T6
ImapctLX25+.remotemap
ImapctLX49+.remotemap
ImapctLX61+.remotemap
ImapctLX88+.remotemap
Where to get the new files
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uac0qdt33eyr ... kyTya?dl=0
This file has to be replace\merged and can be found at:-
Windows: C:\ProgramData\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Nektar
OSX: //Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Remote/Maps/Nektar
Then restart Reason.
When backing up the existing file, back it up to a totally new directory (It can cause issues backing up in place).
Please make sure you have the latest codec files from Nektar (comes as part of the install, last updated 2017-10)
Is there a mapping that you would like added, for quickness I can do a grab map, export the remote info from the File menu, Export Remote Device Info and upload via https://tinyurl.com/UploadRemoteMaps
If you would like a full map then feel free to contact me but please watch this first, thank you.

PoohBear
aka Carly
Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel with plenty of tips n tricks and in-depth guides.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCNsA ... p4cQF4j-8A

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

29 Sep 2019

Edin_16 wrote:
29 Sep 2019
Thanks, but my reason 11 now dont start anymore, when panorama p4 is turned on. Tried several times, no mistake on my side (donwloaded correct remotmap and put it in correct folder in windows). Replaced it back with the original remotemap and everything works fine.
Is your firmware up to date on your Nektar, they only released one the other month..

• Information