500!!!!! Way to go ReasonTalk!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
joeyluck

20 Jan 2015

500 members and growing! :t2018:

Can't stop won't stop.  

Welcome everybody!  A special thank you to the ReasonTalk 'street team' and the amazing admins here at ReasonTalk!  :thumbup:

If you haven't yet, please consider doing this:
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/please-u ... 285839462 

There is a little less than two days left before the PUF closes on the 22nd.  Let's continue to spread the word! 

Thanks everybody!

djfm1983

20 Jan 2015

I didn't even check the other Reason forums that were created, I just saw a post on PUF and knew this was the forum to join.
soundcloud.com/djfm1983

hydlide

20 Jan 2015

joeyluck wrote:
There is a little less than two days left before the PUF closes on the 22nd.  Let's continue to spread the word!
After the PUF shuts down, i think this place will survive on its own. It will be self sustaining like an amplitude envelope with a delay having an infinite amount of feedback.

sinnerfire

20 Jan 2015

Nice one joey + your signature is really good, love it :)
https://drumandbassasylum.com/ Free Samples + Presets for Reason.

selig
RE Developer

20 Jan 2015

joeyluck wrote:
hydlide wrote: After the PUF shuts down, i think this place will survive on its own. It will be self sustaining like an amplitude envelope with a delay having an infinite amount of feedback.
Or like the Malstrom Amp Env with the Release set at 127, or like the NN-XT with the Global Release set to +63 playing a looped sample, or…
;)
Selig Audio, LLC

jfrichards

24 Jan 2015

GeorgeFeb wrote:So what do you think, are these 600 is an approximate number of a true PUF users?

I think it is, otherwise we'd have had more than 1000 already!

Because all the other guys who were asking support questions on PUF doesn't count! :D
I would estimate that the number of core forum participants at the PUF, for my nine years on, was around 400, so I think we're doing extremely well.  And without the weirdnesses, I think we'll be able to make a serious contribution to the 100's of thousands of regular Reason users too.

avasopht
Competition Winner

25 Jan 2015

GeorgeFeb wrote:So what do you think, are these 600 is an approximate number of a true PUF users?

I think it is, otherwise we'd have had more than 1000 already!

Because all the other guys who were asking support questions on PUF doesn't count! :D
I'm sure that by the time we have 1000 members only 62 of them will create 320+ threads Image

• Information