Conductive Labs MRCC (MIDI Router REINVENTED)

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
O1B

10 Sep 2019

Conductive Labs – makers of the NDLR

The MRCC offers DIN MIDI, 3.5mm MIDI, and USB connectivity, and lets you route and manipulate MIDI signals in many ways.

The MRCC is available to project backers starting at US $249. ... UPDATES [ARP, MIDI EFFECTS, and MISC Tools] to come.

nice comment concerning KickStarter... that Volca Vixen... Ouch!
Kickstarter projects are notoriously risky. Conductive Labs did successfully deliver an arpeggiator on Indiegogo so they at least have some track record.

MRCC Provisional TECH SPECs : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thendlr/mrcc

I/O - 11 in x 21 out routable and filtered MIDI ports
Message filters - clock, note on/off, CC, prog change, & Stop/Start/Continue
Mappings - velocity scaling, channel, & 16 PC virtual cables
Tools - save/load presets, MIDI routing tests for all ports and channels, & Visual MIDI monitors
And more - MIDI CC control for MRCC, CV Clock Out, CC LFOs, "Light Show" mode & algorithmic MIDI note modifiers. Details to follow as development progresses.

The OLED screen, navigation buttons and encoder are intended to "future proof“ the MRCC. We will monitor the MIDI 2.0 spec, and as features are adopted by the industry we wish to provide FW updates where possible.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

13 Sep 2019

Very interesting indeed...

The one thing that struck me was, they have all the midi I/O coming from the top to save on footprint, excellent idea, but then have power and R45 coming from the side!!!! That does not figure...

Re8et
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2019

Damn cool!!
Algorithmic note modifier... CC's LFO.... mmh... tasty!!!

Re8et
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
13 Sep 2019
Very interesting indeed...

The one thing that struck me was, they have all the midi I/O coming from the top to save on footprint, excellent idea, but then have power and R45 coming from the side!!!! That does not figure...
The dev says there will be a 3U unit, maybe the 3U will have a different layout for the power plug, just guessing.

• Information