(Trance) Latina [Auszeit EP]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
artotaku

07 Sep 2019

3rd track for my "Auszeit" EP.

Auszeit EP

praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2019

Hello

That will be very nice ep. All three tracks are great. Anklang is my favourite, brings me back to 2007, when i was often listening to Vibrasphere only. Latina is great too. I hear there more bass than in first two songs, is that just bassdrum, or new mixing technique?
Do you have some artists or songs, that inspires you in this ep? I like this progressive trance style.

artotaku

08 Sep 2019

praznovsky.m wrote:
08 Sep 2019
Hello

That will be very nice ep. All three tracks are great. Anklang is my favourite, brings me back to 2007, when i was often listening to Vibrasphere only. Latina is great too. I hear there more bass than in first two songs, is that just bassdrum, or new mixing technique?
Do you have some artists or songs, that inspires you in this ep? I like this progressive trance style.
Thanks. I didn´t change any of my mixing techniques between the songs. The differences may come from using different kick drums and bass instruments. That said I wasn´t overly pedantic regarding the mixing, so there is room for improvement. Just wanted to finish the EP while inspiration is there.

I listened a lot to Anjuna Beats and Anjuna Deep labels, so maybe some inspiration is from there. For the slower stuff I´m currently very inspired by Dreamstate Logic (https://www.youtube.com/user/dreamstatelogic).

Originally, I wanted to make all of the EP tracks as slow as the Anklang track but ended up at around 128 BPM which is more in my comfort zone :redface: .

praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2019

Thanks for music tip. Three tracks are whole ep, or do you plan make more songs?

Micha1973

09 Sep 2019

Nice and quality tracks🎹👍
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

artotaku

09 Sep 2019

praznovsky.m wrote:
08 Sep 2019
Thanks for music tip. Three tracks are whole ep, or do you plan make more songs?
You´re welcome. Yes. I´ll keep it at three tracks. Actually, I´m working on another song right now which is of a different style (80ies Spacesynth, Italo Disco, Laserdance-Koto-like) but I think it does not fit to the EP:

My sabbatical (Auszeit) ends this week so not much time left for another song.

Wav-E

09 Sep 2019

[/quote]
yes, your EP is great , the 3 tracks are enough, you can make another EP with your last disco track (also great)
;)

• Information