Anybody Use Renoise or Redux?

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
MannequinRaces

03 Sep 2019

Hey gang, anybody here use Renoise or Redux? Both look interesting. Renoise offers a completely different way of making tracks and I've always kind of wanted to try tracker software for making music. Looks like they were both recently updated so that's cool. No VST3 support that I know of though for Renoise (the DAW, Redux is a plugin) although it looks like it's coming, eventually: https://forum.renoise.com/t/never-a-bet ... port/58030 .

OverneathTheSkyBridg

05 Sep 2019

That's great seeing taktik himself confirm this. I have Renoise although I dont use it too often. The tracker workflow takes some getting used to, but once you get the keyboard shortcuts down it's a very fast way to work.

MannequinRaces

05 Sep 2019

The keyboard workflow combined with the vertical tracker and what could be (at least for me) sample based songs is something I’m at least going to try out. I installed the demo and am slowly going through the manual. Suppose it’s time to organize my sample collection!

mon

05 Sep 2019

Big fan of Renoise here :) One of the most inspiring pieces of software I’ve ever used!
:reason: 10+
:recycle: :re: :refillpacker:

MannequinRaces

05 Sep 2019

mon wrote:
05 Sep 2019
Big fan of Renoise here :) One of the most inspiring pieces of software I’ve ever used!
That’s great to hear!

• Information