New EP (Electronic sci fi music)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Tau Ceti

19 Aug 2019

My new EP is out now.
All done in Reason 10.

jappe

26 Aug 2019

Gz to the EP!

Here are my impressions:

Journey beyond infinity: Wonderful intro. The key change at 2:43 is superb. This is something that would work in Eve Online.
The Beacon: Mystic vibe intro, nice. This one reminds me a bit of Benedict's work.
The Broken Moon of Sesharrim: Starting out great and awesome soothing sound, From 1:36-2:08 there is a lead synth that isn't in my taste. I think it's both the sound itself (maybe it sticks out too much) and that the melody sounds a bit disconnected to me.
Lagoon Nebula: Starts great like the other tracks, appealing sound. From 0:36 there is that same lead sound; From 1:29: sound nice! From 2:02: I like that synth lead. Is that by any chance from Rob Papen's Predator RE?
Mare Tranquillitatis Nice mood in the intro. It's the same synt lead that I had a problem with in other tracks, but it works better for me in this track. Maybe because I feel it's less dominant here. Very nice strings. I really like this track.

Mare Tranquillitatis and Journey beyond infinity are my favorites.

miscend

26 Aug 2019

Sounds like the music you would hear in space. This was very enjoyable to listen to, thanks for sharing. Lagoon Nebula is my favourite track.

Tau Ceti

29 Aug 2019

jappe wrote:
26 Aug 2019
Gz to the EP!

Here are my impressions:

Journey beyond infinity: Wonderful intro. The key change at 2:43 is superb. This is something that would work in Eve Online.
The Beacon: Mystic vibe intro, nice. This one reminds me a bit of Benedict's work.
The Broken Moon of Sesharrim: Starting out great and awesome soothing sound, From 1:36-2:08 there is a lead synth that isn't in my taste. I think it's both the sound itself (maybe it sticks out too much) and that the melody sounds a bit disconnected to me.
Lagoon Nebula: Starts great like the other tracks, appealing sound. From 0:36 there is that same lead sound; From 1:29: sound nice! From 2:02: I like that synth lead. Is that by any chance from Rob Papen's Predator RE?
Mare Tranquillitatis Nice mood in the intro. It's the same synt lead that I had a problem with in other tracks, but it works better for me in this track. Maybe because I feel it's less dominant here. Very nice strings. I really like this track.

Mare Tranquillitatis and Journey beyond infinity are my favorites.
Thanks for listening and the feedback Jappe!
And you're right, that's a Predator on Lagoon Nebula.

Tau Ceti

29 Aug 2019

miscend wrote:
26 Aug 2019
Sounds like the music you would hear in space. This was very enjoyable to listen to, thanks for sharing. Lagoon Nebula is my favourite track.
Thanks for listening!

• Information