Piano EP & Trance EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Wav-E

21 Aug 2019

All Songs are produced in :reason: (Piano : Reason Pianos Refill)

Piano EP (El Regreso)
5 tracks
Trance/Psytrance EP (Gorgeous Insanity)
5 tracks

Enjoy!

r1381

08 Sep 2019

cripes! both of these tracks are nice. great overall production. my favorite is el regreso.
just curious, where are you getting the vocals from? live recordings?

Wav-E

09 Sep 2019

r1381 wrote:
08 Sep 2019
cripes! both of these tracks are nice. great overall production. my favorite is el regreso.
just curious, where are you getting the vocals from? live recordings?
You wrote both tracks but there are 10 tracks in each EP 5tracks (5 instrumental/orchestral,chill out and 5 trance) ;)
About the vocals they are not recorded, they are from Kontakt libraries , some of them are like a samples some of them like a instruments (you can play on the keyboard)
Kontakt Libraries used for the vocals : Vocalise,Vocalise 2 and Ethera 2.0
for the choir i used library Voxos 2 (in songs: El Regreso, Mermaid´s Dream and Gorgeous Insanity) (great library you can play on the keyboart any chord and sounds like you have whole choir behind you) :)
The tracks : Magical Meadow, Solza and The Path Of The Soul are produced only with reason instrument and keyboard (no vst)
Last edited by Wav-E on 09 Sep 2019, edited 2 times in total.

diminished
Competition Winner

09 Sep 2019

Oh wow another gem that flew under my radar. Fantastic production on both! This is on a level where it's just a matter of musical taste if you like it or not (and that psytrance EP is right up my alley :) )
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Wav-E

09 Sep 2019

diminished wrote:
09 Sep 2019
Oh wow another gem that flew under my radar. Fantastic production on both! This is on a level where it's just a matter of musical taste if you like it or not (and that psytrance EP is right up my alley :) )
:thumbs_up:
thanks,
i like all type of trance, not only psytrance,...actually all styles with melodies :D
The hardest for me is orchestral music production, especially when I mix with edm music , but I like to experiment :lol:
for example something like this :

• Information