Arturia Analog Lab 2 issues in Reason

Discuss VST stuff here!
csthielen

14 Aug 2019

Does anyone else have issues when using Analog Lab 2 in Reason?

My issues include (after exporting the song to an audio file) breaks or stutters in the Audio Lab 2 tracks. It's hard to pinpoint what is going on in the first place. I'm hoping others have had this problem and we can figure it out together.

And yes, I know that I should try bumping up to Analog Lab 4 (which is available to me). I want to figure out though what is happening with particular version of the VST.

Thanks!
Chris

1reasonable

20 Aug 2019

Hi Chris,
I’ve not experienced the problem you describe, but could you give me the process you go through so I can replicate the issue? As you’re probably already aware, stuttering and clicking are tell-tale signs of latency issues. Unless the audio file you exported to in Reason maybe picked this up in the export process, I’m not sure at this stage what would cause it in an audio file. Anyway, please let me know the process you used, and I will have a look and get back to you.
Cheers,
Julian
…………………………………………………………………

:reason: 11.3.6 ,  iMac Intel Core i5 (late 2012) OSX 10.13.6 High Sierra

QVprod

20 Aug 2019

I'd imagine most people have probably upgraded to 4. That said, I never had that issue with version 2. No issues on version 4 either.

• Information