Reason Compact 2.0 only provides 3 tracks?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Ahornberg

16 Aug 2019

I do not own an iPhone or iPad to test Reason Compact 2.0. So my question is:

Can I run more than one Europa synth inside Reason Compact 2.0 at the same time, e.g. to play chords and melody ... or am I limited to just 1 Europa and 1 Monotone and 1 Rytmik?

Thanks in advance!

Jackjackdaw

16 Aug 2019

Yeah, it’s one of each. Honestly the app as a whole feels very beta at the moment and for the asking price I can see why a lot of folks are disappointed. But on the other hand I have had a ton of mileage out of it that I wasn’t expecting. My best Europa patches have all been started out in Compact lately before moving them over to R10 for further tweaking. And as a little groove box for ideas it is great. I have made some really good jams on it. All primed for fleshing out later on. I’m really enthusiastic about it but definitely feel like an early adopter.

craven

16 Aug 2019

the concept is great - create little sketches and then refine in Reason. I hope it becomes more complex offering more tracks and a pattern sequencer. The asking price is quite high. Hopefully, there'll be a sale :)
:ugeek:

Ahornberg

16 Aug 2019

Thanks! So I stay on FL Studio Mobile.

• Information