Air Music Cloud

Discuss VST stuff here!
danc

15 Aug 2019

I got sent an email the other day from AIR MUSIC - the soft synth company that sells their soft synths all the time on Plugin Boutique and everywhere else at like 90% (or more) reduction. So you pick up Loom, Riser, Hyrbid, Xpand etc. for prices so low it makes you think they aren't any good. However... some of them are really good.

So - why am I saying this. Because the email pointed me to this https://www.airmusictech.com/cloud

Why would I pay anywhere between $4.99 to $19.99 a month to get access to their soft synths? I can get these synths for that price and own them immediately... not have to pay that every month. I'd be totally mad to do this, wouldn't I? Am I completely missing the point of their monthly subscription.
Check my Soundcloud:

boingy

16 Aug 2019

danc wrote:
15 Aug 2019
I got sent an email the other day from AIR MUSIC - the soft synth company that sells their soft synths all the time on Plugin Boutique and everywhere else at like 90% (or more) reduction. So you pick up Loom, Riser, Hyrbid, Xpand etc. for prices so low it makes you think they aren't any good. However... some of them are really good.

So - why am I saying this. Because the email pointed me to this https://www.airmusictech.com/cloud

Why would I pay anywhere between $4.99 to $19.99 a month to get access to their soft synths? I can get these synths for that price and own them immediately... not have to pay that every month. I'd be totally mad to do this, wouldn't I? Am I completely missing the point of their monthly subscription.
I think you are probably not missing the point! I thought the same when I got that email. Not only are their synths always on sale but they are fairly common giveaways with hardware products. I got Hybrid and VIP for free with an Akai keyboard.

• Information