(Electronica) New mix of one of my best Only Reason tracks.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Eusantis

14 Aug 2019

Last edited by Eusantis on 14 Aug 2019, edited 1 time in total.

DrGOA®

15 Aug 2019

Good track! 👍

Eusantis

19 Aug 2019

Here i have more tracks, part of the same, future album, project... all made with only Reason.

https://www.sonicspace.es/?p=Eusaav

With a year fucked up, preparing the opposition exams, and not being able to devote myself to the things that I really like everything I would like. But I have decided to share with you some themes that I am doing when I can, during these last years, which I am selecting in order to shape an album.
I have uploaded those themes to the Sonicspace music cloud, and here is the link.
They are first versions, let's give; My intention is to take them to sound studio when I have all the demos finished, to replace the sampled voice with vocalist and real lyrics, as well as add final sound effects, seek artistic collaboration for the mix and other details, as well as make a couple of video clips.
The ultimate intention, to form a group around this project, with vocalist, drums, and at least two keyboard players. There are five or six more demos left, which I will upload during the next year.
Anyone interested here to tell me.

• Information