(Future funky electronic instrumental) One more thing

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Nim

10 Aug 2019

I feel like i'm on the track to understanding the very clean sound i'm after. Maybe too clean, what do you think?

Still don't know how to genre my music, diminished sugested popIDM on my previous post. I feel like this is more "future", but i dont know future what. It's not future bass, is it? :?

Timmy Crowne
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2019

Whoa! I love it. Great use of texture and I like that you preserved the dynamics. As far as genre, this definitely has a future-bass aesthetic, but with a more downtempo rhythm and a dash of chip tune vibe. Futurelounge!

Nim

11 Aug 2019

Thanks! I love playing with those textures. I use a lot of samples but also try to record stuff my self when i come across pleasant sounds. Yea, maybe future lounge. :)

motuscott

11 Aug 2019

Not too clean. I like the sparseness.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Nim

11 Aug 2019

Great. Thanks! :)

diminished
Competition Winner

11 Aug 2019

Fuck yeah that breakdown section, the three chords and then the A part again.

Bedroomfuture?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Nim

12 Aug 2019

Haha glad you like it, diminished! :) Too personal for the lounge, take it to the bedroom?

aeox
Competition Winner

12 Aug 2019

Forget about the genre, it's just sick :D

Nim

12 Aug 2019

Thank you! :D I don't really pay much attention to what genre i'm listening to/making, except it's some times useful for finding more of what you like. It's just something I get stuck on when making a subject for posts here. I agree that it is a useful "rule", but it makes me think a lot about how to categorize my stuff. ^^

• Information