[D&B] HUMAN (G#min - 174bpm)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

06 Aug 2019

Unfinished - just a token idea at the moment.
Check my Soundcloud:

DrGOA®

06 Aug 2019

Nice track! 👌

danc

08 Aug 2019

DrGOA® wrote:
06 Aug 2019
Nice track! 👌
Thanks DrGOA - can always rely on you to give the time to listen and comment.

I will be working on this track some more as the basic idea has mileage - just needs turning into a full blown arrangement etc. Plus cleaning up a few issues.
Check my Soundcloud:

xylyx

09 Aug 2019

I like where this is going, the drums in particular, have plenty of movement in them. The only thing that I would suggest is layering that main snare sound with something a little more 'chunky'...not sure how else to describe it...the current snare cuts through the mix nicely but just needs a bit more beefiness, in my opinion.

danc

10 Aug 2019

xylyx wrote:
09 Aug 2019
I like where this is going, the drums in particular, have plenty of movement in them. The only thing that I would suggest is layering that main snare sound with something a little more 'chunky'...not sure how else to describe it...the current snare cuts through the mix nicely but just needs a bit more beefiness, in my opinion.
Understand and agree with adding weight to the snare - doesn't need a lot.
Planning to turn this into a much longer arrangement, with the expected drops/breakdowns etc. Will let you know when done - will over next few days.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information