Upgrade ANY iZotope Advanced product to Music Production Suite 2.1

Discuss VST stuff here!
antic604

05 Aug 2019

This is a C R A Z Y deal.

I only had N2 Advanced and using this deal - with additional code "GROUP" - I upgraded it for $125.16 to a bundle that contains:
- Neutron 3 Advanced
- Ozone 8 Advanced
- Tonal Balance Control
- RX 7 Standard
- Vocal Synth 2
- Nectar 3
- Insight 2

:o

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-p ... e-advanced

PhillipOrdonez

05 Aug 2019

That is crazy.

Loque

05 Aug 2019

Well, you already need a advanced product. I do not have any and the offer comes too late for me anyway.

But thanks for the heads up!
Reason12, Win10

mcatalao
Competition Winner

05 Aug 2019

Hey antic604, thank's for the heads up!!!

The promo is also at audiodeluxe and izotope.

It's great value considering the price of the update to Neutron 3 alone and the price of RX. For me it's a no brainier cause i was thinking about getting a suite of tools for repair plus the upgrade to neutron 3 adv.
I just advise people to check if the value is different on audiodeluxe because sometimes there are additional coupons.

EnochLight

05 Aug 2019

antic604 wrote:
05 Aug 2019

I only had N2 Advanced and using this deal - with additional code "GROUP" - I upgraded it for $125.16 to a bundle that contains:
- Neutron 3 Advanced
- Ozone 8 Advanced
- Tonal Balance Control
- RX 7 Standard
- Vocal Synth 2
- Nectar 3
- Insight 2

That really is an incredible deal!!!! Man... I paid $157.94 (after taxes) just to upgrade Neutron 2 Advanced to Neutron 3 Advanced. :o :? :shock:

I also bought Nectar 3 Production Suite for $157.94, Ozone 8 Advanced for $158.21, and Insight 2 for $150.04. I hate myself.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

wendylou

06 Aug 2019

Thanks!!! What a great deal. I have several advanced iZotope products to qualify but did not have everything in this suite so I couldn't pass up the savings. Also nice to get that "GroupBuy" discount added!
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

06 Aug 2019

Thanks antic, because of this thread i brought it. I was looking at it from start of the month on plugin boutique, but this is even 30€ cheaper.
118,80 € is great price for upgrade to MPB2.1. I just wanted neutron 3, but upgrade from neutron 1 is 200 €, way too much for me.

PhillipOrdonez

06 Aug 2019

EnochLight wrote:
05 Aug 2019
antic604 wrote:
05 Aug 2019

- Neutron 3 Advanced
- Ozone 8 Advanced
- Tonal Balance Control
- RX 7 Standard
- Vocal Synth 2
- Nectar 3
- Insight 2

That really is an incredible deal!!!! Man... I paid $157.94 (after taxes) just to upgrade Neutron 2 Advanced to Neutron 3 Advanced. :o :? :shock:

I also bought Nectar 3 Production Suite for $157.94, Ozone 8 Advanced for $158.21, and Insight 2 for $150.04. I hate myself.
I got all that plus Rx 7 advanced. Guess I hate myself more than you hate yourself? 😂

reasonsuser88

06 Aug 2019

That is a killer deal but I don't think it is for me. I'm already an O8 user with Tonal Balance and Insight. I'm not interested in the Neutron suite because I already have a lot of mixing tools. I bought a couple of Sonible's "intelligent" plugins last month actually. Oh wells. I'm really just trying to exercise self-control here with a bit of logic.
The time has come for you to take care and comb your hair. :wave:

diminished
Competition Winner

06 Aug 2019

Could you guys help me out here please.

I own StutterEdit & Breaktweaker.
Would the following be a legit upgrade path:

* buying this from PluginBoutique (€98.17):
Ozone 8 Advanced Crossgrade from any Creative or Elements Plugins

* ...grabbing Iris2 along the way for free...

* then jump on the JRRshop deal for $125.16

?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

antic604

06 Aug 2019

diminished wrote:
06 Aug 2019

?
Should work! :)

But as an experiment just get the JRR Shop deal first and see if it works? I suspect it will, because iZotope seems to be very messy with their licenses inventory - I upgraded Neutron 2 Advanced license that I'VE SOLD few days earlier, but it was (and still is) listed in my account.

niclas

06 Aug 2019

Hmm, I only have ozone imager, ddly and vinyl, I got them all for free. When I log in to my account I have a coupon to upgrade to ozone advanced for 99$. It's a little unclear if I can use that I feel? It says at the top "If you are eligible for an upgrade, select Buy Now from the list of coupons below to redeem special pricing on the new version of your product." As it's there I think I can use it? But on the other hand it says upgrade from ozone 1-7 so I'm not sure? I have tried email them but haven't got a reply yet. Does anyone know if I can use that offer?

antic604

06 Aug 2019

niclas wrote:
06 Aug 2019
Hmm, I only have ozone imager, ddly and vinyl, I got them all for free. When I log in to my account I have a coupon to upgrade to ozone advanced for 99$. It's a little unclear if I can use that I feel? It says at the top "If you are eligible for an upgrade, select Buy Now from the list of coupons below to redeem special pricing on the new version of your product." As it's there I think I can use it? But on the other hand it says upgrade from ozone 1-7 so I'm not sure? I have tried email them but haven't got a reply yet. Does anyone know if I can use that offer?
I asked Support about that once - their answer was if the offer is showing to you while you're logged in, then you are eligible (even if you think you're not).

niclas

06 Aug 2019

antic604 wrote:
06 Aug 2019
niclas wrote:
06 Aug 2019
I asked Support about that once - their answer was if the offer is showing to you while you're logged in, then you are eligible (even if you think you're not).
Thanks, I guess I can buy it then, worth a try for that price! I'll wait a little longer for official answer from the support...

diminished
Competition Winner

06 Aug 2019

antic604 wrote:
06 Aug 2019
diminished wrote:
06 Aug 2019

?

But as an experiment just get the JRR Shop deal first and see if it works? I suspect it will, because iZotope seems to be very messy with their licenses inventory - I upgraded Neutron 2 Advanced license that I'VE SOLD few days earlier, but it was (and still is) listed in my account.
Welp, after logging in JRR told me the deal isn't available in my country.
So I got both crossgrades/bundles from PB for a little more money (+ taxes, arrrgh!).
In the end, I paid ~250€ instead of the anticipated ~200€. Got three vocal sample packs as a reward tho, which is nice.

Since you said it and they are indeed sloppy in managing their licenses - I wonder if I'd have gotten away with just the suite bundle. Pluginboutique delivered a serial# instantly without checking for eligibility.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

mcatalao
Competition Winner

06 Aug 2019

diminished wrote:
06 Aug 2019
antic604 wrote:
06 Aug 2019

Welp, after logging in JRR told me the deal isn't available in my country.
So I got both crossgrades/bundles from PB for a little more money (+ taxes, arrrgh!).
In the end, I paid ~250€ instead of the anticipated ~200€. Got three vocal sample packs as a reward tho, which is nice.

Since you said it and they are indeed sloppy in managing their licenses - I wonder if I'd have gotten away with just the suite bundle. Pluginboutique delivered a serial# instantly without checking for eligibility.
I wouldn't risk it. Licenses are issued by Izotope and you have to have the product to apply the new license.

I don't hate myself but i already spent around 700 between initial and upgrade paths...

esselfortium

06 Aug 2019

I spent around $550 to get this stuff in June and July, and I thought I was getting a good deal then! (And to be honest, it was still a pretty good deal considering how useful iZotope's plugins are... still stings a little though.)
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

bik44

07 Aug 2019

Thanks Antic! I got it for 128$ :) I’m very happy :)

Mariusz
antic604 wrote:
05 Aug 2019

- Neutron 3 Advanced
- Ozone 8 Advanced
- Tonal Balance Control
- RX 7 Standard
- Vocal Synth 2
- Nectar 3
- Insight 2

niclas

07 Aug 2019

niclas wrote:
06 Aug 2019
antic604 wrote:
06 Aug 2019

Thanks, I guess I can buy it then, worth a try for that price! I'll wait a little longer for official answer from the support...
Got an answer from the support now, I do not qualify for those upgrades unfortunately... they gave me a 10% off code though.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

09 Aug 2019

If you just want the RX7 vocal/stem separation/isolation you can look at XTRAX Stems 2. Probably down to $69 on Black Friday.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

kitekrazy

09 Aug 2019

niclas wrote:
06 Aug 2019
Last year I got an offer for O8A for under $150 and I had Iris, Trash, BT. It was supposedly a mistake on their behalf and they decided to roll with it. If you account says that it's legit and a good deal. When you add it to your cart they might give you another 10%.

diminished
Competition Winner

19 Aug 2019

Sorry this might be a stupid question, but how do I access the included Melodyne thingy?

And are there any good tutorials online on optimizing the workflow in Reason? Like.. WHERE and WHEN to use WHAT. I feel like I always run into the limits of my CPU when I want every track of my song to be "touched" by Neutron/Ozone. And sometimes things get out of sync when I add an instance of a plugin to a track, while another izotope plugin is running on a bus said track feeds into.
Do you use it only on busses?

And just to be clear: in Reason we can't auto-populate new mixer channels with specific insert plugins (Relay), correct?

• Information