Reason Multi-Player

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Reminiscence

09 Aug 2019

In the age of social media, such as this forum, where we collaborate and expand our interests, surely the Props can bring out a multi-Player reason? As in, there's a server and we all make music live together on Reason across the globe. :ugeek:

BRIGGS

09 Aug 2019

Reminiscence wrote:
09 Aug 2019
In the age of social media, such as this forum, where we collaborate and expand our interests, surely the Props can bring out a multi-Player reason? As in, there's a server and we all make music live together on Reason across the globe. :ugeek:
Live?
r11s

guitfnky

09 Aug 2019

I’m in, as long as there’s Domination and Team Deathmatch.
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

diminished
Competition Winner

09 Aug 2019

guitfnky wrote:
09 Aug 2019
I’m in, as long as there’s Domination and Team Deathmatch.
Severs are expensive. They need to introduce microtransactions - loot boxes with combinator skins and one-shot samples for example. Chances for random Rex loops are 1:345.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Reminiscence

10 Aug 2019

It will transform the collaboration process I think. Then we're not limited to different versions of Reason, rack-extensions, vsts etc (compatibility).

owlymane

12 Aug 2019

Reminiscence wrote:
09 Aug 2019
YES! A Google Docs-like Reason Template! I've been dreaming about this!

• Information