This thread and it's deal is not valid anymore

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Heigen5

29 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
28 Apr 2019
I’d like to recommend this and encourage folk to buy it. It’s excellent and the price cannot be complained about in the slightest. Great refills.
Thank you - I have so much left to do, I'm taking my work very seriously, and it's fun at the same time. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :cool:

Heigen5

15 Jun 2019

MONOTONE.png
MONOTONE.png (175.22 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
Greetings, I'm done with a new Refill i.e. Dopetank Monotone. This is once again free to my alltime customers again.
Monotone bass synth ain't the most versatile instrument but it still has a nice character imo.
30 patches for this are included to my 'ALLTIME" library and the price is still 12€ for the whole Dopetank Library still... So Hurry up chaps/gals and dogs + cats...

A Reason File to show up 5 patches for it: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... one.reason

You can get it here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

and... S N A K E S
Last edited by Heigen5 on 15 Jun 2019, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

15 Jun 2019

Again...recommended. Cheap as fck just now and excellent.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

27 Jun 2019

THE_ALLTIME_REFILLS_FOR_10.png
THE_ALLTIME_REFILLS_FOR_10.png (203.94 KiB) Viewed 3161 times
Hello! Our Alltime EVER Reason Refill Library is on SALE for two weeks and now costs as little as 10€!
Crazy? Yes! Worth it? Absolutely...!!

Heigen5

05 Jul 2019

alli_amps.png
alli_amps.png (280.83 KiB) Viewed 3089 times

Our massive library just got even bigger! We just included 30 more patches to our library. In this time we created 12 DOPE Softube guitar patches, 7 Softube Bass patches and 10 neat Alligator patches.

Our clients are always happy, as we deliver lots of free content even when the price is as low as 12€ for 1597 patches!! Crazy? Yes - A must have? Absolutely!

Buy it NOW:!! http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Heigen5

12 Jul 2019

Echobode.png
Echobode.png (341.2 KiB) Viewed 3047 times

We have just added 15 Echobode and 7 The Echo patches to our massive library. Now the overall patch amount is 1619!!

I also uploaded a .Reason demo save, that used lots of our recent sound-design patches. Only RE in this demo-song is Echobode. HERE: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... ode.reason

The actual Refill details and a purchase is here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Heigen5

12 Jul 2019

This was also a FREE including for those who already bought our library (check your email). :cool:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
This was also a FREE including for those who already bought our library (check your email). :cool:
Great :):):). I probably know the answer to this but do you know if there’s any way to convert the RE patches so they work with the VST?

Ps. Didn’t come to my email :(
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

12 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
12 Jul 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
Great :):):). I probably know the answer to this but do you know if there’s any way to convert the RE patches so they work with the VST?

I pm'd you and provided a link to the download. But to answer your question: I only have the RE format of all of my RE's so yeah, sorry, but I can't convert them. Maybe you should make a feature suggestion to the Props and ask if they could let us convert them. Maybe it's not impossible and such a thing could be part of the SDK?? As this would be a nice thing for the sound-designers as well, as it would make it possible to do sound-design in the VST format too then (By using Reason). ;)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
12 Jul 2019

I pm'd you and provided a link to the download. But to answer your question: I only have the RE format of all of my RE's so yeah, sorry, but I can't convert them. Maybe you should make a feature suggestion to the Props and ask if they could let us convert them. Maybe it's not impossible and such a thing could be part of the SDK?? As this would be a nice thing for the sound-designers as well, as it would make it possible to do sound-design in the VST format too then (By using Reason). ;)
Thanks Heikki. Saw that :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

18 Jul 2019

20_scratch_rex_loops.png
20_scratch_rex_loops.png (290.24 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
Good evening or whatever the time is in your country, we have just included another Refill to our massive library.
As always, everyone who has bought our library gets it for free... The library costs 12€ only, - crazy? Yeah! Worth it? Absolutely! So this time i have created 20 dope Scratch-Rex-Loops. Perfect for Hiphop, but also Electronic, we think.

Anyway, here's a .Reason save that introduces you two of the patches: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Do ... ong.reason

Now the library contains: 1639 patches!

The details: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Best Regards: Heikki Roots from the Dopetank Team! :cool:

Heigen5

22 Jul 2019

Here: I just made a combi out of my mastering-chain, it has a ReaXcomp VST, which people can download for free here: http://reaper.fm/reaplugs/

and a Synapse GQ-7 Rack Extension - which I think is not a must and could be replaced with some other EQ of choice.

So basically taken I just tweak the first knob till I sound clean and right.
The second knob is a ratio of the New York compression, which I also sometimes adjust a bit.
The third knob can be turned up if you want a bit more highs.
The fourth one is a input gain for to the last device which is a M-class Maximizer to make you not clip.

The buttons are just mapped to some of the devices for some small extra changes in the chain.

Anyway, the ReaXcomp is there too but I didn't map it to any knob or button. But This chain gets me a sound I want and I thought to share it... :)
Reflexion-X_Mastering.zip
(3.84 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Heigen5

25 Jul 2019

Weekend_Sale_10.png
Weekend_Sale_10.png (204 KiB) Viewed 2808 times

Hi, our Alltime Refills Library is on sale in this weekend!
Great value, great sounds, cheap price, lots of patches/sounds!

Purchase: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Heigen5

01 Aug 2019

Grain_Set_3.png
Grain_Set_3.png (323.1 KiB) Viewed 2751 times

Hello Dear Reason users,

We have released a new Grain Refill with 50 new patches and this Refill is FREE for all the clients, as usual.
Everyone who has been bought our Alltime Refill Library, go check your email! :)

So after this Refill release, our overall Refill amount is 25, and they overall contain 1689 patches, Dope patches!
And the price for all these sounds is only .... 12€ ;-)

If you are curious to hear an audio demo, then please visit this link here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Gr ... mbient.wav

The Refills purchase site: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Best Regards; Heikki from Dopetank

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Aug 2019

Thanks, Heikki! For everything.
Any chance you could update the complete-package-download-link with all the recently added ReFills? I sometimes forget to or am unable to download when I'm on the go. So a single link to go back to would be very much appreciated :)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Heigen5

01 Aug 2019

diminished wrote:
01 Aug 2019
Thanks, Heikki! For everything.
Any chance you could update the complete-package-download-link with all the recently added ReFills? I sometimes forget to or am unable to download when I'm on the go. So a single link to go back to would be very much appreciated :)
Check your pm! :thumbs_up:

Heigen5

19 Aug 2019

dopetank_proton_50.jpg
dopetank_proton_50.jpg (182.98 KiB) Viewed 2645 times

Hello Dear Customers once again, phew the waiting is over - we needed more sounds for the Proton Rack Extension as well, so here's is a cool set of sounds for you to get. We have created a 50-patched NEW Refill - that mostly contains some hyper-nice Fx, Synth and Ambient stuff. So yeah, check out your email again!

It would be crazy to not buy our library, because all the free quality sounds you get very oftenly as a FREE bonus.

Here's a short audio-clip for a film, that uses only this Refill for the sources: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Th ... n_Demo.wav

So yeah, more Dope for the Tank again! ;-)

Get the whole libary (OVERALL 1741 PATCHES) for 12€ here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Cheers!

Heix

moneykube

09 Sep 2019

confusing to find the bundle on your new site... I like this deal and will do so
Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.51.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.51.26 PM.png (309.56 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
but ... I see this...
Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.53.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.53.45 PM.png (22.37 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
that's about 25 canadian... um... explanation? at 10... done deal bro
Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.00.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 6.00.46 PM.png (781.37 KiB) Viewed 2505 times
pm me is all is a secret lol
I do realize 12 is different then 10.. but 20 euros? :?: :?: :?: :?:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Heigen5

10 Sep 2019

We have to buy beer for 22.04€ and that's the cheapest case here in Finland. And we raised the price but that's because we have included about 600 new patches, after we firstly started to sell for 12€. Our prices are still very affordable I think. Anyway, I ask the mods to lock this thread as of not to confuse anyone. :)

diminished
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2019
We have to buy beer for 22.04€ and that's the cheapest case here in Finland.
WHAT?! *laughs in German*
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Heigen5

10 Sep 2019

diminished wrote:
10 Sep 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2019
We have to buy beer for 22.04€ and that's the cheapest case here in Finland.
I just meant our prices are still very low. :thumbs_up:

diminished
Competition Winner

10 Sep 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2019
diminished wrote:
10 Sep 2019

No worries about that, it's just the price for beer in Finland that shocked me if you're serious.
The cheap stuff in Germany is about 0.30€ per 0.5l. Just to give you a rough idea of how absurd 20+€ sounds :D :D

Heigen5

10 Sep 2019

diminished wrote:
10 Sep 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2019

No worries about that, it's just the price for beer in Finland that shocked me if you're serious.
The cheap stuff in Germany is about 0.30€ per 0.5l. Just to give you a rough idea of how absurd 20+€ sounds :D :D
I'm serious. Yup, that's just crazy isn't it LOL! Also one Rizzla rolling paper costs 1.50€ here in Finland. Well yeah, baaaaah! :puf_bigsmile:

eusti

10 Sep 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2019
diminished wrote:
10 Sep 2019

I'm serious. Yup, that's just crazy isn't it LOL! Also one Rizzla rolling paper costs 1.50€ here in Finland. Well yeah, baaaaah! :puf_bigsmile:
Not a lawyer, but it seems the issue is that the price advertised is different from the one actually charged.
That seems at least misleading or maybe fraudulent.
There are some countries (again for n my non pro understanding) like the US where an advertized price must be met.

D.

Heigen5

10 Sep 2019

eusti wrote:
10 Sep 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2019

Not a lawyer, but it seems the issue is that the price advertised is different from the one actually charged.
That seems at least misleading or maybe fraudulent.
There are some countries (again for n my non pro understanding) like the US where an advertized price must be met.

D.
You mean my Refills? That's why I asked this thread to be locked as this thread ain't the up-to-date one anymore.

• Information