Kong pads triggering multiple samples

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Dj Shotz

31 Jul 2019

Hey all, I am after a bit of help/advice. I am using Kong with a nektar P4 controller, when I press any of the pads 2-8 it is triggering two drums/samples at once. IS there a way to stop this happening? I know this may be basic but I can't figure it out. Thanks

Re8et
Competition Winner

02 Aug 2019

Look out at how to group samples, or chokes, on youtube, there's some nice vid explaining MPC style on kong.

Socram
RE Developer

02 Aug 2019

Dj Shotz wrote:
31 Jul 2019
Hey all, I am after a bit of help/advice. I am using Kong with a nektar P4 controller, when I press any of the pads 2-8 it is triggering two drums/samples at once. IS there a way to stop this happening? I know this may be basic but I can't figure it out. Thanks
Wrong section of forum, just fyi :). You probably have it double mapped because of the new-ish "Easy MIDI" feature. Remove it from Easy MIDI and just leave the mapping in the main area.
Reason_YKUIRXd9x9.png
Reason_YKUIRXd9x9.png (13.93 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Mine are empty because of work computer but the top box should have a dedicated Nektar mapping, the bottom box for Easy MIDI should be empty, or at least clear of anything Nektar P4 related.
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

WillyOD

03 Aug 2019

What Socram wrote might be right,, but also check out Kong's "Pad Group" and make sure you haven't "Linked" any pads.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

• Information