(Free patch collection for a free RE) Rostnomo Lottery Vol.1

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
diminished
Competition Winner

29 Jul 2019

diminished proudly presents

a FREE collection of 36 meticulously crafted patches, curated by one of the world's most experienced producers*:

Rostnomo Lottery Vol.1:
Rostnomo_Lottery_Vol.1.zip
(153.68 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

To deliver you a unique and creative sonic experience, our engineers have smashed the random button many times so that you don't have to!

Grab your copy today and enjoy the wonders of a workhorse synth, which is more of a stubborn donkey than a horse but please don't tell rcbuse!

Joking aside, some patches are actually quite beautiful. There's Nostromo under the hood, remember? So if you invest the time and patience to click that random button a million times, chances are you're being rewarded with something great. You'll get sounds no stock device can deliver. So if you're on a budget, Rostnomo is THE device to expand your sonic palette. It's full of surprises. With the patch collection I'd like to help establish that mindset, especially among new users. Always remember that you can save your own random rolls within a combinator patch. Feel free to post your own saved lottery results below. Cheers, have fun and please let me know if you found something cool/useful in the zip file!

*me, in case I survive the zombie apocalypse and all of you don't
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

moneykube

29 Jul 2019

cool... thanks
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Catblack

30 Jul 2019

Thanks. I just looked and I've got a whole slew of saved Rostnomo combis that I should release.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Jul 2019

Catblack wrote:
30 Jul 2019
Thanks. I just looked and I've got a whole slew of saved Rostnomo combis that I should release.
Nothing better than healthy competition :).
Can you automate the random button? :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

30 Jul 2019

Catblack wrote:
30 Jul 2019
Nice!
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

• Information