True Trance Sounds Vol.9 for EUROPA

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Nat

19 Jul 2019

hello guys!
i'm a newcomer to this forum, one of my good customer adviced me to post my sounds here, because possibly it can be interesting for people who using Europa in Reason, i'm not sure if i'm in the right theme for posting it, , redirect me plz to the right section if this is the case.

I made one of my newest Trance sounds for Reason, it's called True Trance Sounds Vol.9 and contains 70 patches in the bank.

my youtube demo for the bank:

also this bank comes with a good price until July 20 - £9.00 from usual £15.00, like all my sounds(The Legend patches also comes for Reason users btw) :thumbs_up: - https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/t ... on-europa/

Quiloc Lim

21 Jul 2019

Dang. Missed the sale by a day. I'm bummed as there were some Legend patches in the sale deal as well. The patches sound really well done. Keep up the good work.

friday

22 Jul 2019

Are The Legend patches also available for the RE version?

Any chance for a expanded sale?

Thanks for your good work!

Edit: looks like you answered my question about RE version in our initial post 📯 :-) but would be still nice to get a short confirmation if there are RE patches for legend and europa?! 🤔

Nat

02 Sep 2019

friday wrote:
22 Jul 2019
Are The Legend patches also available for the RE version?

Any chance for a expanded sale?

Thanks for your good work!

Edit: looks like you answered my question about RE version in our initial post 📯 :-) but would be still nice to get a short confirmation if there are RE patches for legend and europa?! 🤔
1. Yeas, Legend .repatch is availbale in same file for download - https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/t ... ds-vol-10/
2. not sure if i'm right understood the question, do you mean connect some soundbanks for discount sale?

Thnk you for your support ;)

and again - Yeas - both Legend and EUROPA sounds have a .repatch format :)

cheers

friday

02 Sep 2019

Thanks for your feedback, good reminder to buy your presets! :-)

I meant if it is possible to extend the sale, because in your initial post you wrote about "good price until..."

Nat

02 Sep 2019

friday wrote:
02 Sep 2019

I meant if it is possible to extend the sale, because in your initial post you wrote about "good price until..."
i just raised the prices(from September 1), because of Pound droping during last 5 years, and changed currency to EUR. I will check if i can do some good prices for Legend/EUROPA synths

Nat

02 Sep 2019

friday wrote:
02 Sep 2019

i did a one-week sales for both - Legend and EUROPA sounds :)
https://www.natlifesounds.com/products/
so now they both will cost 22.40EUR or 11.20EUR if separatly :cool:

I made a cheaper prices for all production now.

friday

02 Sep 2019

He Nat, wow. Thanks a lot for the sale! Bought both.

Nat

03 Sep 2019

Quiloc Lim wrote:
21 Jul 2019
Dang. Missed the sale by a day. I'm bummed as there were some Legend patches in the sale deal as well. The patches sound really well done. Keep up the good work.
made a discount for both banks again :)

Nat

03 Sep 2019

friday wrote:
02 Sep 2019
He Nat, wow. Thanks a lot for the sale! Bought both.
thnk you Andreas ;) hope everything works great for you...let me know how it sounds here :)

friday

12 Sep 2019

Nat wrote:
03 Sep 2019
thnk you Andreas ;) hope everything works great for you...let me know how it sounds here :)
Hi Nat, nice sounds in your preset's, but i have some problems:

- Some of the Legend patches will not load, as an example most of the LD patches do not work in the RE (i don't have the VST)
- For the Europa RE patches (do not use the VST), if they use a custom wavetable, the WAV's can not be found. I have not seen any WAV files in the Europa Reason ZIP.

I downloaded both ZIP files again, but no luck. Maybe it would be more stable if you create a refill, with all the needed stuff inclouded?

Nat

28 Sep 2019

friday wrote:
12 Sep 2019
Nat wrote:
03 Sep 2019

- Some of the Legend patches will not load, as an example most of the LD patches do not work in the RE (i don't have the VST)
- For the Europa RE patches (do not use the VST), if they use a custom wavetable, the WAV's can not be found. I have not seen any WAV files in the Europa Reason ZIP.

I downloaded both ZIP files again, but no luck. Maybe it would be more stable if you create a refill, with all the needed stuff inclouded?
hi Andreas!
sorry for late answer here, i'm always online in facebook and also in contact form from the site. Let me check why some of LD patches not loading in RE, and what with a waves from Europa. Anyhow i will back with answer and resolved problem to your mail, is it good?

ZOA

28 Sep 2019

Nat wrote:
28 Sep 2019
friday wrote:
12 Sep 2019

hi Andreas!
sorry for late answer here, i'm always online in facebook and also in contact form from the site. Let me check why some of LD patches not loading in RE, and what with a waves from Europa. Anyhow i will back with answer and resolved problem to your mail, is it good?
Hi,

I have the same problem with Europa RE patches. Please inform about the solution on this topic, so others know also what to do!
Thank you!

friday

02 Oct 2019

Nat wrote:
28 Sep 2019
hi Andreas!
Hi Nat, any news on this? No stress here, just want to ask, so that it is not forgotten.

Nat

04 Oct 2019

Sorry guys for the delays, was alot of work and tryed to resolve it.
For the Europa, i change a .zip file on the site, so all who got it before - you can go to your dashboard on the site and download a corrected version with a waveforms and let me know if it's ok now.
About the Legend problem - still trying to understand why it's so, because in the VST version it's working perfect. But as we know "no unsolvable problems", so we will find a solve i'm sure ;)

Nat

08 Oct 2019

Guys, who had a problems with some of The Legend patches, can you send a screen of the errors what you see?

cheers
Igor

Nat

30 Oct 2019

hi guys!
still did'nt got the answers abot reason version working for patches. So as i see - some patches not work stable with Reason - from The Legend soundbank, but it works perfect in VST version for Reason too.
I also doing a Halloween sales for my sounds, and it's include both banks, i puted a 50% for them both -
EUROPA patches: https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/t ... on-europa/
The Legend patches: https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/t ... ds-vol-10/

cheers

• Information