Sale on Jiggery Pokery effects in shop

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

Shame I’ve already got them all...but maybe you don’t.

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/bro ... ry%20Sound
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

boingy

19 Jul 2019

Psyclone Dual Rotary Speaker.
Reduced from £14. to, um, £14. :redface:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

boingy wrote:
19 Jul 2019
Worth every penny. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

19 Jul 2019

boingy wrote:
19 Jul 2019
Lies! From 15€ to 15€ :-D
Reason12, Win10

boingy

19 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019
boingy wrote:
19 Jul 2019
Ima gonna wait for Black Friday and see if it comes down to £14.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

boingy wrote:
19 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019

Ima gonna wait for Black Friday and see if it comes down to £14.
hahahaha :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

eusti

19 Jul 2019

I see a proper reduction here in US $.

D.

boingy

19 Jul 2019

Yeah, it's fixed now in UKP too. Original price has gone up to £26.

it's almost as if someone is reading this forum ;p

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

19 Jul 2019

Thanks, and yes, someone mentioned it on my FB page earlier and it was in good time enough I could get the page fixed on a Friday afternoon. ;)

Also, I have asked for trial resets on Chenille and Steerpike BBDs, but I stupidly left it too late (as for some reason we weren't made aware of the holiday dates that'd have reminded me to get the request in in time), so unfortunately there's no-one at Propquarters to do it right now. The request stands, though, so if it does happen by the 1st August I'll extend these discounts another week or two.

aeox
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

I don’t have the wah. I’ve got the Kuassa wah. Sell me on the JP wah.... :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

19 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019
What u recommend figgs

future-bit

19 Jul 2019

Last edited by future-bit on 07 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019
What u recommend figgs
As I said, I’ve got the Kuassa one. Kuassa haven’t done a single bad RE.
I don’t have the JP one but as far as fx go he hasn’t done a single bad RE either :). All good.
I’m in the forest without pc access so can’t try until tomorrow and that’s why I’m asking if anyone can tell me any differences if any and why or why not it’d be a good idea to have both.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

future-bit wrote:
19 Jul 2019
I've been watching for a long time, but for some reason there are no discounts: https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/pro ... s-of-kong/
It’s really good.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

19 Jul 2019

future-bit wrote:
19 Jul 2019
I've been watching for a long time, but for some reason there are no discounts: https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/pro ... s-of-kong/
Aside from being cheaper direct anyway, there's also 40% discount on the checkout cart on JP ReFills only through the newly relaunched JPS website, http://jiggery-pokery.com/wp/shop/

Code is "Get-Some-In".

I can't quite justify doing discounts on already cheap ReFills in the PropShop.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019

What u recommend figgs
As I said, I’ve got the Kuassa one. Kuassa haven’t done a single bad RE.
I don’t have the JP one but as far as fx go he hasn’t done a single bad RE either :). All good.
I’m in the forest without pc access so can’t try until tomorrow and that’s why I’m asking if anyone can tell me any differences if any and why or why not it’d be a good idea to have both.
Screw it. Can’t go wrong with JP fx. Bought!!
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

19 Jul 2019

JiggeryPokery wrote:
19 Jul 2019
future-bit wrote:
19 Jul 2019
Aside from being cheaper direct anyway, there's also 40% discount on the checkout cart on JP ReFills only through the newly relaunched JPS website, http://jiggery-pokery.com/wp/shop/

Code is "Get-Some-In".

I can't quite justify doing discounts on already cheap ReFills in the PropShop.
Refills ohhhhh! I’ll check them out ,
But do you have good customer service ? 😂 it’s important for me if i lose a refill .

Luxuria

19 Jul 2019

Any chance we'll ever see Charlotte get a sale price JP? Didn't see it budge from 19 this last summer sale. I'm not hurting to have it at the moment so either a sale or when I absolutely need it will I pull the trigger.

sleep1979

19 Jul 2019

Whats the beat jiggery refill for sparkley keys ?do u have demos jiggery ?i’m out looking after kids so cant check properly

JiggeryPokery
RE Developer

19 Jul 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019
I wasn't even aware of Kuassa's until we entered beta, and a beta tester mentioned it (and said ours was way better, but then, I suppose he would say that to me, wouldn't he? ;) ). I did take a quick look myself and I wasn't impressed for two reasons: if memory serves the main issue was there appeared to be no (obvious) gain compensation on the wah so the volume seemed to fall off unnaturally as the wah frequency dropped. And the GUI is confused as it has a preset range selector, but then it has a frequency knob, the value of which can't be updated via the selector; so if you move either the frequency or Q, any subsequent preset you select won't be correct as it'll be in the wrong range. :roll:

In Villanelle, just select your favourite preset and adjust the wah value, and make it a bit less wet if you want. It's really simple, and gain compensation is applied on the wah frequency. IMO, no-one needs to change the frequency range (and probably even the Q) of a pedal preset, because the viable operating range of a wah-pedal is surprisingly narrow. The envelope follower is hidden by default because most people won't need it, and personally I feel it rather clutters Kuassa's GUI as everything is squeezed together.

As ever, though, don't take my word for it. Trial it if you haven't and make up your own mind! If you like it, grab it! If you're happy with what you have, well, frankly, still grab it as you might prefer it later! :D

sleep1979

19 Jul 2019

JiggeryPokery wrote:
19 Jul 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019
I wasn't even aware of Kuassa's until we entered beta, and a beta tester mentioned it (and said ours was way better, but then, I suppose he would say that to me, wouldn't he? ;) ). I did take a quick look myself and I wasn't impressed for two reasons: if memory serves the main issue was there appeared to be no (obvious) gain compensation on the wah so the volume seemed to fall off unnaturally as the wah frequency dropped. And the GUI is confused as it has a preset range selector, but then it has a frequency knob, the value of which can't be updated via the selector; so if you move either the frequency or Q, any subsequent preset you select won't be correct as it'll be in the wrong range. :roll:

In Villanelle, just select your favourite preset and adjust the wah value, and make it a bit less wet if you want. It's really simple, and gain compensation is applied on the wah frequency. IMO, no-one needs to change the frequency range (and probably even the Q) of a pedal preset, because the viable operating range of a wah-pedal is surprisingly narrow. The envelope follower is hidden by default because most people won't need it, and personally I feel it rather clutters Kuassa's GUI as everything is squeezed together.

As ever, though, don't take my word for it. Trial it if you haven't and make up your own mind! If you like it, grab it! If you're happy with what you have, well, frankly, still grab it as you might prefer it later! :D
Wait that wasnt my quote 😂

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019
JiggeryPokery wrote:
19 Jul 2019

Nah. It was mine. And now I’ve bought it :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

19 Jul 2019

MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019

Wheres my answer? 😂
Im not an electric guitar player that aint for me just acoustic sometimes

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Jul 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
19 Jul 2019
MrFigg wrote:
19 Jul 2019

Wheres my answer? 😂
Im not an electric guitar player that aint for me just acoustic sometimes
Still can’t say. I’m deep in a forest. I’ll tell you tomorrow. Totally honestly though my money is on the JP one.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information