Beginner-Intermediate tutorial

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
bluzdogs

12 Jul 2019

When I was first looking at Reason I (thought I) followed a link to a site that among other music tutorials had quite a few Reason tutorials. I know it was a subscription based offering but I'm drawing a blank on the site name.

Most of the tutorials listed in this thread are still out of my range of abilities right now. IDK if Propellerheads tutorials are worth the ~$200 price tag so I'm trying to find a more affordable option. To be honest, the majority of tutorials I've followed - both free and paid - are either way too skimpy or way too advanced.

I feel like I have the absolute basics under control - navigating around the UI, simple recording, etc. What I'm looking for is more in-depth tutorials on the instruments themselves before I go into mixing, editing, and finalizing a song.

Thanks as always.

bluzdogs

12 Jul 2019

Never mind, I actually found what I was looking for! groove3.com is the site I couldn't remember.....

Thanks anyway!!

diminished
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2019

bluzdogs wrote:
12 Jul 2019
Never mind, I actually found what I was looking for! groove3.com is the site I couldn't remember.....

Thanks anyway!!
You should watch the whole official Youtube channel multiple times before paying for third party tutorials.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

• Information