I have Chambre. Should I get StringWerk?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Mistro17

11 Jul 2019

Hello. Like the title says, I do own a copy of Chambre which have some nice orchestra instruments in it. Now that I see StringWerk on sale, I'm seriously considering getting it but not sure if it would be redundant. Anyone here use both and is it worth it to get StringWerk? What's the main differences/advantage/disadvantage between the 2?

I'm getting into making cinematic scores which is my main reason for looking at such products.

diminished
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2019

Yeah about that...
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

sleep1979

11 Jul 2019

Mistro17 wrote:
11 Jul 2019
Hello. Like the title says, I do own a copy of Chambre which have some nice orchestra instruments in it. Now that I see StringWerk on sale, I'm seriously considering getting it but not sure if it would be redundant. Anyone here use both and is it worth it to get StringWerk? What's the main differences/advantage/disadvantage between the 2?

I'm getting into making cinematic scores which is my main reason for looking at such products.
😂

sleep1979

11 Jul 2019

Actually i have session strings 2 which is better than stringwerk ill let you have it for $30

Soeno

12 Jul 2019

download trial maybe

Mistro17

12 Jul 2019

These short answers are giving me the impression that Stringwerks is not all that. Can anyone explain or give a serious opinion? $50 is not a little bit of money for me and if there's better things to spend my money on, please advise as I'm still new to this.

guitfnky

12 Jul 2019

I was wondering the same thing—definitely not getting the joke(s)
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

eusti

12 Jul 2019

The short answers are hinting at Softphonics’ offerings not being available any longer for a reason. (Apparently copies from other sources.) There have been a number of discussions on that on here.

D.

esselfortium

12 Jul 2019

Chambre, like Softphonics' other releases, was compiled from samples illegally ripped from other commercial sample libraries. StringWerk is a legit Reason port of Session Strings.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

sleep1979

12 Jul 2019

Mistro17 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
These short answers are giving me the impression that Stringwerks is not all that. Can anyone explain or give a serious opinion? $50 is not a little bit of money for me and if there's better things to spend my money on, please advise as I'm still new to this.
like esselfortium said stringwerk is decent its a port of session strings
which will give you a good sounding string ensemble
I have session strings 2 ( for kontakt player free ) for sale inbox me and ill do you a deal
chambre was illegally ripped off from another native instruments library

Mistro17

12 Jul 2019

:shock: Wow, that's not good. So maybe I will feel better using Stringwerk or session strings? :D

@sleep1979, you have mail.

sleep1979

12 Jul 2019

Mistro17 wrote:
12 Jul 2019
:shock: Wow, that's not good. So maybe I will feel better using Stringwerk or session strings? :D

@sleep1979, you have mail.
its completely up to you man
I had sphere from softphonics I never use it now I know I deleted it
he was a scam artist , but its how u feel dude

• Information