The Prophet refill - May 2019 special!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 May 2019

bitley wrote:
04 May 2019
Ok - some samples were used in other projects but that's it, the X3M patches and the combi design is special as it is made for smooth transitions from different Lambda sounds. This was also expanded so that sounds can include other sources but they are logically sorted to work in the same ways thus creating a vintage Lambda with added features.

New for today is a working SSL connection & hopefully no more site warnings :-)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

04 May 2019

(It worked lol... I don't know what those web ppl are doing but I'm on them)
Last edited by bitley on 23 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

bitley

05 May 2019

This server technician should perhaps start working with... cat food... instead of the current position, but the site is up... 66 times per day ;-) Anyway - direct link in the first post. Sorry for this. They say it's not updated on all clustered computers yet - I say that's cat... shit.

Sargie

07 May 2019

Hi Patrick,

Your stuff is always great so I paid through PayPal on my phone (I was on the the train at the time).

After purchasing, I was redirected to a Drop ox download page but I couldn’t download onto the phone.

How do I get the Downloads now I am back at my computer please?

Thanks!

Sargie

bitley

07 May 2019

Thanks, I email links to everyone, when was it?

bitley

07 May 2019

This deal is too good because I do not make a cent of it so therefore I must stop the offer when I get back home tonight. Hurry up & start buying my large refills please. :-) It's getting tighter every day.

Sargie

07 May 2019

Got it thanks!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 May 2019

From Bitley’s website:

“May May Madness
During May 7th to May 20th there is a wild campaign in order to get you on track using our finest libraries!”

What’s the wild campaign?
Is it the competition?
Is it a sale on stuff?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

07 May 2019

I'm knackered now, is that the right way to write it, so I couldn't finish it and the site dived as I was creating these pages so it's not finished yet but I guess the site will dive anyway as it does right now because they're fixing SSL on a cluster.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 May 2019

bitley wrote:
07 May 2019
I'm knackered now, is that the right way to write it, so I couldn't finish it and the site dived as I was creating these pages so it's not finished yet but I guess the site will dive anyway as it does right now because they're fixing SSL on a cluster.
Ok. Look forward to seeing what’s in store. Sov gött.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 May 2019

Just been on your site. Please don’t decide to do everything on FB. Or at least post updates in ReasonTalk as well so those in the struggle against social media can keep themselves informed :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

08 May 2019

Thanks for input! Absolutely, this site is one of those I can't resist visiting.

But for those into Facebook!

Here's the new Facebook page and it will be filled up with everything related to me and my sound work. WELCOME Y'ALL & LIKES MOST APPRECIATED! Deal extended as well, I was too tired and angry at the host company yesterday, today everything is good & Facebook is already showing it's an excellent choice.

bitley

14 May 2019

new domain: bitleysounds.com =)

bitley

23 May 2019

The huge sale and the deal continues!

https://bitleysounds.com/index.php/the-prophet/

Also up now! A rich selection of completely free refills & plenty of highly enjoyable patches to talk about, scream about, write songs about & write home about :-)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 May 2019

Where'd Polyx3m go?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

23 May 2019

It's not sold well unfortunately so redesign or something else

• Information