MMultiAnalyzer -70% off (EUR18)

Discuss VST stuff here!
antic604

16 May 2019

In Reason the only way to do (fraction) of the things this VST can do is to use Optic Multi Channel Analyzer RE, but it requires a lot of wiring and precision leaves a lot to be desired, even though it was updated recently and it's much better now compared to the initial release.

So, have a look at this but PLEASE try it in Reason before buying - I changed computers recently and haven't installed my copy yet, so I'm not 100% sure it works (I'll test today in the evening).

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/70-off-mmulti ... roduction/

zoidkirb

16 May 2019

I'm on self enforced budget after a wallet battering only half way though May, so I think I'll instead check out Meldas non multiband version of the same plug https://www.meldaproduction.com/MAnalyzer . I really do like some of their other plugins, and the good thing about melda is if you're patient it seems that every plugin they have goes on sale on a rotational basis.

antic604

16 May 2019

zoidkirb wrote:
16 May 2019
I'm on self enforced budget after a wallet battering only half way though May, so I think I'll instead check out Meldas non multiband version of the same plug https://www.meldaproduction.com/MAnalyzer . I really do like some of their other plugins, and the good thing about melda is if you're patient it seems that every plugin they have goes on sale on a rotational basis.
a) this is not multi-band, it's multi-CHANNEL
b) Melda has a constant sale where 4 plugins rotating every week are -50% off, but this one it -70% off

reddust

16 May 2019

Nice, I was needing something like this and already own three plugins by Melda that I really like. I guess this one should work, at least the other three are working one with Reason for me also after Reason's update 10.3 and Melda Plugins Update 13.

PhillipOrdonez

16 May 2019

Is that a trustworthy store?

reddust

16 May 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
16 May 2019
That's the first thing I wanted to clear myself too. Can't assure that to 100% but I've researched on the internet and there were people asking that in 2016 already and the answers were all positive, so I've bought the plugin, got a code and registered it in my Melda account without a problem. I guess it is trustworthy but time will tell :)

antic604

16 May 2019

reddust wrote:
16 May 2019
...I guess it is trustworthy but time will tell :)
Why risk it?! If I was on your place I'd already get new name, new passport and move to other continent. Better save than sorry ;)

reddust

16 May 2019

antic604 wrote:
16 May 2019
reddust wrote:
16 May 2019
...I guess it is trustworthy but time will tell :)
Why risk it?! If I was on your place I'd already get new name, new passport and move to other continent. Better save than sorry ;)
Yeah I think there is now a free place in Ecuator's embassy in London, maybe I should head there already :lol:

PhillipOrdonez

16 May 2019

reddust wrote:
16 May 2019
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
16 May 2019
That's the first thing I wanted to clear myself too. Can't assure that to 100% but I've researched on the internet and there were people asking that in 2016 already and the answers were all positive, so I've bought the plugin, got a code and registered it in my Melda account without a problem. I guess it is trustworthy but time will tell :)
Legend! Thank you for taking risks on our behalf

reddust

16 May 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
16 May 2019
Legend! Thank you for taking risks on our behalf
Haha, I risked myself for my reason bros, who wouldn't? ;)

reddust

16 May 2019

I just tested the plugin in Reason 10.3 and seems to work fine for me, but I wonder how to get several tracks on it to check for frequency collisions for example.

@antic, did you buy the plugin as well and tried or managed to get that working?

• Information