Killswitch?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Reminiscence

12 May 2019

Does Reason have a button or way to cease all outgoing audio? I'm having issues with two things, Auto-Play sample preview, as well as extremely long delay feedback sequences. I'm having to close the program for the latter one, because if I restart the track it dubs basically over the original sound, which is frustrating for clarity and accuracy in mixes. :redface:

Loque

12 May 2019

For long delays feedbacks, just add a area where you automate the feedback to zero - this i what i do. I often use those effects, and sometimes it is anyoing, when i stop the song, it still produces audio signals until i move the cursor out of the feedback loop area into somethjing, that reduces the feedback.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 May 2019

Good tip.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

WongoTheSane

12 May 2019

Excellent tip.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 May 2019

Maybe one of the best tips ever given in the history of annoying long feedbacks?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

boingy

12 May 2019

Or they could just add a "Stop All Audio" button. Some soft synths already have such a thing and so does Cakewalk.
They could even make the transport Stop button do it if you press it when already stopped.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 May 2019

boingy wrote:
12 May 2019
Or they could just add a "Stop All Audio" button. Some soft synths already have such a thing and so does Cakewalk.
They could even make the transport Stop button do it if you press it when already stopped.
I would like that.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

plaamook

13 May 2019

Load a Selig Gain RE or equiv into a master bus and assign the mute function to whatever you like. Done.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

• Information