Money is relative

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
MrFigg
Posts: 2307
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 11 May 2019

Well...I looked at Complex and thought Don’t do it. I don’t have the money. Then I went out and ate Sushi with my youngest then we went and bought a whole load of sweets and I didn’t even blink an eye. Same money but totally worth it. Weird huh?
Last edited by MrFigg on 11 May 2019, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Soft Enerji
Posts: 398
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: East Lismore, NSW Australia

Post 11 May 2019

I have to agree because you're right on the money there........

:puf_bigsmile:

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1718
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 11 May 2019

It's not about the money, it's about your golas and priorities.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1474
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 11 May 2019

You could be plugging in cables and yet you chose to nurture the next generation?
There are no words to express what I feel.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

MrFigg
Posts: 2307
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 11 May 2019

motuscott wrote:
11 May 2019
You could be plugging in cables and yet you chose to nurture the next generation?
There are no words to express what I feel.
At the risk of sounding crass , the last cable I plugged in resulted in one of the next generation.

User avatar
reasonsuser88
Posts: 180
Joined: 29 Apr 2019

Post 11 May 2019

I throw down $50 a week on Copenhagen LC American smokeless tobacco. Same money but totally worth it. I'm down to this weekend to make the decision on Complex.
Those who don't leave will eventually be consumed.

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1718
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 11 May 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
11 May 2019
I throw down $50 a week on Copenhagen LC American smokeless tobacco. Same money but totally worth it. I'm down to this weekend to make the decision on Complex.
Man, that's 2500 buck a year (and 25000 in 10 years)!
I would immediately stop smoking, e.g. to buy some modular hardware stuff.

User avatar
challism
Posts: 1496
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 11 May 2019

MrFigg wrote:
11 May 2019
motuscott wrote:
11 May 2019
You could be plugging in cables and yet you chose to nurture the next generation?
There are no words to express what I feel.
At the risk of sounding crass , the last cable I plugged in resulted in one of the next generation.
hahahaha!

Yeah, it all comes down to priorities, for sure. My priorities have certainly changed since i became a father. Plugging in few cables these days.

User avatar
reasonsuser88
Posts: 180
Joined: 29 Apr 2019

Post 11 May 2019

Ahornberg wrote:
11 May 2019
Man, that's 2500 buck a year (and 25000 in 10 years)!
I would immediately stop smoking, e.g. to buy some modular hardware stuff.
I just quit drinking in March and that was easily $100 a week. One thing at a time!
Those who don't leave will eventually be consumed.

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1718
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 11 May 2019

reasonsuser88 wrote:
11 May 2019
Ahornberg wrote:
11 May 2019
Man, that's 2500 buck a year (and 25000 in 10 years)!
I would immediately stop smoking, e.g. to buy some modular hardware stuff.
I just quit drinking in March and that was easily $100 a week. One thing at a time!
:thumbs_up:

sleep1979
Posts: 959
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 11 May 2019

MrFigg wrote:
11 May 2019
Well...I looked at Complex and thought Don’t do it. I don’t have the money. Then I went out and ate Sushi with my youngest then we went and bought a whole load of sweets and I didn’t even blink an eye. Same money but totally worth it. Weird huh?
But you probably didn’t need that synth , and you had a great time with your kid right building memories ? So many well spent id say 🙂 i tried complex that aint a bit of me that tbh ,

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests