Acid Pro Next release

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Reminiscence

07 May 2019

Some pretty cool and powerful features raising the bar for this wonderful piece of software. :ugeek:

https://www.magix.com/us/music/acid/acid-pro-next/

sleep1979

07 May 2019

Reminiscence wrote:
07 May 2019
Some pretty cool and powerful features raising the bar for this wonderful piece of software. :ugeek:

https://www.magix.com/us/music/acid/acid-pro-next/
Im not sure anyone cares about it anymore it went away and thats when i got into reason , and now reasons way better for me

boingy

08 May 2019

I'm a bit surprised it's still going! It was amazing in its day. A tracker program that automatically coped with tempo adjustments.

As for what it is now... I can't be bothered to find out!

xylyx

08 May 2019

If you listen to the demo clips on the Magix website, they really aren't that impressive. They all seem to be hip hop or trap or whatever it's called, with fairly sparse arrangements and the resultant split audio is okay but not great, so I doubt that it will work on anything more dense. Considering how far behind Acid is in many areas compared to other DAWs, the two version upgrades that have been released under the watch of Magix are really underwhelming for me...and the GUI is still in need of a major update.

sleep1979

08 May 2019

xylyx wrote:
08 May 2019
If you listen to the demo clips on the Magix website, they really aren't that impressive. They all seem to be hip hop or trap or whatever it's called, with fairly sparse arrangements and the resultant split audio is okay but not great, so I doubt that it will work on anything more dense. Considering how far behind Acid is in many areas compared to other DAWs, the two version upgrades that have been released under the watch of Magix are really underwhelming for me...and the GUI is still in need of a major update.
it feels like a flagship version of music maker , I waited a long time for it too long and i'm disappointed I don't think it will catch on its too expensive aswell

• Information