What's your favorite food?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Soft Enerji

29 Apr 2019

Anything I can put chilli in. I seriously love chilli. I have a Carolina Reaper and a few Trinidad Scorpion plants in the back yard and while my wife and kids won't go near them I'll chop 'em up and add 'em too whatever I can. My wife once asked me if there's anything I wouldn't put chilli in. I thought about it for a few seconds and said "cornflakes"

mashers

29 Apr 2019

Soft Enerji wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Anything I can put chilli in. I seriously love chilli. I have a Carolina Reaper and a few Trinidad Scorpion plants in the back yard and while my wife and kids won't go near them I'll chop 'em up and add 'em too whatever I can. My wife once asked me if there's anything I wouldn't put chilli in. I thought about it for a few seconds and said "cornflakes"
I've known somebody to put cornflakes on top of chilli. They said it gave it a crunchy topping. It was revolting.

motuscott

29 Apr 2019

I hope they were sugar frosted.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

mashers

29 Apr 2019

motuscott wrote:
29 Apr 2019
I hope they were sugar frosted.
They weren't, but compared to the chilli they did have a sweet taste. And they soaked up the moisture from the chilli and went soggy. It was horrid.

Soft Enerji

02 May 2019

mashers wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Soft Enerji wrote:
29 Apr 2019
I've known somebody to put cornflakes on top of chilli. They said it gave it a crunchy topping. It was revolting.
That's just weird :-)

RobC

04 May 2019

If my guessing is correct, I'll have 500 tomato plants this year (last one was only 275). I also got 2 additional packs of tomato seeds. Like hell I am gonna plant those, too!

reggie1979

05 May 2019

Pizza. Pepperoni. That is all.

• Information