The Prophet refill - May 2019 special!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

28 Apr 2019

May Madness sale $5,99! Direct order link here

Pick up The Prophet refill for a fraction of the original price: lowered from $59 to $5,99

https://bitley.laconicsounds.net/refills/

Original multisamples from each factory sound of the Prophet 5 rev 2 from 1978.

These sounds can not be duplicated by any software synth: They are detuned, alive, super fat, real analog... And! The Fairlight CMI based drumkit refill Da Beat is also included.

Instant download link after ordering.

Welcome!
Last edited by bitley on 04 May 2019, edited 2 times in total.

BananaSkins

28 Apr 2019

Using SSL would make your website more professional and appealing to your visitors / potential new customers.
Attachments
bitley site not secure.jpg
bitley site not secure.jpg (19.65 KiB) Viewed 3589 times

sleep1979

28 Apr 2019

bitley wrote:
28 Apr 2019
Pick up The Prophet refill for a fraction of the original price: lowered from $59 to $5,99

http://bitley.laconicsounds.net/refills/

Original samples from each key & each factory sound of the Prophet 5 rev 2 from 1978.

These sounds can not be duplicated by any software synth: They are detuned, super fat, real analog, and the Fairlight CMI drumkit refill Da Beat is also included.

Welcome!
How long does this go on for bitley ? Are there a lot of nnxt patches ? Or mostly combinators cheers

bitley

28 Apr 2019

BananaSkins wrote:
28 Apr 2019
Using SSL would make your website more professional and appealing to your visitors / potential new customers.
Thanks, well aware of this and we are fighting with the host Scorpion Data to fix it. However the site IS entirely secure as all transactions are handled over SSL & PayPal so the site only contains text, images and links to PayPal, Soundcloud and YouTube. Automated warnings aside the site is secure.

bitley

28 Apr 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
28 Apr 2019
bitley wrote:
28 Apr 2019

http://bitley.laconicsounds.net/refills/

Original samples from each key & each factory sound of the Prophet 5 rev 2 from 1978.

These sounds can not be duplicated by any software synth: They are detuned, super fat, real analog, and the Fairlight CMI drumkit refill Da Beat is also included.

Welcome!
How long does this go on for bitley ? Are there a lot of nnxt patches ? Or mostly combinators cheers
It's a May Madness kind of thing :-) The Prophet 5 had 40 factory patches so there are at he very very least 40 NNXTs and 40 Combinators but I will remind myself later tonight & update the info, will also look for the demo track and put it online again; it might be on the soundcloud.com/bitleytm page but I've not had time to check this, currently birthday avtivities with the kids :)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Apr 2019

May be a good idea to mention the prices of the refills on the website so people can avoid having to press buy and going to the PayPal site before seeing how much they cost.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sleep1979

28 Apr 2019

bitley wrote:
28 Apr 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
28 Apr 2019

It's a May Madness kind of thing :-) The Prophet 5 had 40 factory patches so there are at he very very least 40 NNXTs and 40 Combinators but I will remind myself later tonight & update the info, will also look for the demo track and put it online again; it might be on the soundcloud.com/bitleytm page but I've not had time to check this, currently birthday avtivities with the kids :)
Yes please would be nice to know the content as this looks like my kinda thing , enjoy the kids birthday 🙂

bitley

28 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
28 Apr 2019
May be a good idea to mention the prices of the refills on the website so people can avoid having to press buy and going to the PayPal site before seeing how much they cost.
Yes this is a mistake, thankz

bitley

28 Apr 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
28 Apr 2019
bitley wrote:
28 Apr 2019

Yes please would be nice to know the content as this looks like my kinda thing , enjoy the kids birthday 🙂
Hehe thanks, we're at one of these americanized "play lands" with $15 meals and screaming kiddos all over ;) The 7-year old is celebrating one of his classmates and I'm trying to remember my first name while discretely sipping coffee & spying after cute single mothers (impossible mission).

sleep1979

28 Apr 2019

bitley wrote:
28 Apr 2019
sleep1979 wrote:
28 Apr 2019

Hehe thanks, we're at one of these americanized "play lands" with $15 meals and screaming kiddos all over ;) The 7-year old is celebrating one of his classmates and I'm trying to remember my first name while discretely sipping coffee & spying after cute single mothers (impossible mission).
Mine are a bit older now so i just have to deal with teenage attitude 🙄

bitley

28 Apr 2019

Yeah his brothers are 14 & 17 so check on that too ;)

sleep1979

28 Apr 2019

bitley wrote:
28 Apr 2019
Yeah his brothers are 14 & 17 so check on that too ;)
Ah cool so you have the joy of it all over again soon 😂ah well its worth it someone to wipe our butts for us when we get very old .

my son said he is gonna put me in a home when i am old i said I'm gonna keep a shotgun under my bed and if i hear him coming to take me to a home BLAM! In the kneecaps 😂 were only joking.

Did you chat up any hot single mothers at the party bitley? send some my way bro😂
Nah kids are worth it but i have two i dont want any more , which is hard coz a lot of the girls i meet Don't have kids and want one or they have one and want more .

Hence I’m still single my baby days are done at 39.🙂

Ps
Mine are almost 12- boy
And 15 girl .

bitley

28 Apr 2019

:) No woman no cry

bitley

28 Apr 2019

May Madness sale $5,99! Direct order link here

bitley

29 Apr 2019

First impressions welcome :)

sleep1979

29 Apr 2019

bitley wrote:
29 Apr 2019
First impressions welcome :)
Looks awesome bro

bitley

29 Apr 2019

Lol thanks - I mean "in use" impressions but let's hope it happens. Our old Reason family member Failed Muso liked it when it was first released.

sleep1979

29 Apr 2019

bitley wrote:
29 Apr 2019
Lol thanks - I mean "in use" impressions but let's hope it happens. Our old Reason family member Failed Muso liked it when it was first released.
I haven't grabbed it yet but at some point in may i will 🙂
Did he leave a review ?

bitley

29 Apr 2019

Yes,
Failed Muso wrote:I bought this yesterday and haven’t stopped playing with it!! Both products are just full of inspirational sounds! Your Reason rack demands that you get these! 🙂
https://www.failedmuso.com/blog/new-pro ... om-bitley/

bitley

03 May 2019

So - a few orders did come - can we get to hear some user worx with this now? :-)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 May 2019

Could I please get a definitive answer on how much of Poly X3M is included in WBFR2/ WBFR2x? Thanks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

03 May 2019

Ah! I should think not too much of it has been used in the other refills and the base idea of it was only used in X3M - which was to be able to use it as a virtual Korg Lambda. It has some fantastic sounds. :-)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 May 2019

bitley wrote:
03 May 2019
Ah! I should think not too much of it has been used in the other refills and the base idea of it was only used in X3M - which was to be able to use it as a virtual Korg Lambda. It has some fantastic sounds. :-)
Wondered because I’ve read varying answers to the question. Even that around 50% is included in WBFR2.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

03 May 2019

I will go through what's what so I can give you a perfect answer, sorry for missing your question.

bitley

04 May 2019

Ok - some samples were used in other projects but that's it, the X3M patches and the combi design is special as it is made for smooth transitions from different Lambda sounds. This was also expanded so that sounds can include other sources but they are logically sorted to work in the same ways thus creating a vintage Lambda with added features.

New for today is a working SSL connection & hopefully no more site warnings :-)

• Information