This thread and it's deal is not valid anymore

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Heigen5

31 Mar 2019

Hello, Dopetank Refills are selling their whole library for a crazy-cheap price. For only 12€ you get all the Dopetank Refills ever created!

This library contains all these Refills:

Hurry up while it's still HOT!

http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html
Last edited by Heigen5 on 10 Sep 2019, edited 1 time in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Mar 2019

Bought :). Directly.
I’ve just mailed you by the way. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

31 Mar 2019

Check your e-mail mate! :puf_smile:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Mar 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
31 Mar 2019
Check your e-mail mate! :puf_smile:
Saw that. Thanks a lot. Appreciated :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Firstly...buy this pack. It's great and awesome value at the moment :)
Secondly...Grain 1 refill (included in the pack): When I load up a Grain patch Reason tells me to search for the sample despite the Sample Folder being contained in the Refill. I can open the Sample folder and drag the sample in manually but I don't think it's supposed to work that way. I seem to remember having this problem before but think it was because a combinator was looking for something in another refill. Got fixed in the end.
Anyway...I've mailed Heikki and I'm 100% sure he'll fix it but thought I'd ask here in the meantime in case anyone else has any ideas.

Edit: I just tried the same patches contained in the Demo refill and they open no problem. So I deleted the demo refill, restarted everything and tried again. Same problem.
Last edited by MrFigg on 01 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

01 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Secondly...Grain 1 refill (included in the pack): When I load up a Grain patch Reason tells me to search for the sample despite the Sample Folder being contained in the Refill. I can open the Sample folder and drag the sample in manually but I don't think it's supposed to work that way. I seem to remember having this problem before but think it was because a combinator was looking for something in another refill. Got fixed in the end.
Anyway...I've mailed Heikki and I'm 100% sure he'll fix it but thought I'd ask here in the meantime in case anyone else has any ideas.
AFAIR they should be in a subfolder in the patch folder.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Loque wrote:
01 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Apr 2019
AFAIR they should be in a subfolder in the patch folder.
Yeah...they are Loque. The problem is when I load the Patch I then have to drag in the sample manually from the subfolder instead of the Patch finding the sample automatically. As I added above I tried the same patches contained in the Demo refill and they open no problem. So I deleted the demo refill, restarted everything and tried again. Same problem.
Edit: I just tried pointing the search to the Samples subfolder in the refill but got the message: The search has completed but none of the missing sounds were found.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Email just now from Heikki. Everything fixed :)

Buy buy buy!!!
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

01 Apr 2019

Hi, the problem should be fixed now. The thing is, that ReFillPacker_820_Win didn't support Grain to track the samples for Grain. And Refill packer 10 does support Grain. But back then the Refill Packer 10 wasn't out yet and I didn't know that ReFillPacker_820_Win doesn't support Grain. I recreated the Refills that contain Grain patches, check your email - please go and replace the Refills! :)

Heikki

Melody303

01 Apr 2019

How many Pads, (synth)strings, and (synth)brass patches are included here? (minus the ones for Antidote, IVOKS, Red70, and PolySix)?
I write acid music in Reason and perform live on a bunch of machines without computers.
Feel free to listen here: melodyklein.bandcamp.com/

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Melody303 wrote:
01 Apr 2019
How many Pads, (synth)strings, and (synth)brass patches are included here? (minus the ones for Antidote, IVOKS, Red70, and PolySix)?
Looooaaads!!! :)
Get it. It’s great :)
Click on the link. It tells you how many patches are in each refill.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

01 Apr 2019

Melody303 wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Lots of pads there, tens of synth-strings + few brass synth patches as well. But yeah, there's lots of variable sounds, which is the whole point of our sound-design goals. :puf_smile:

Heigen5

01 Apr 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Melody303 wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Lots of pads there, tens of synth-strings + few brass synth patches as well. But yeah, there's lots of variable sounds, which is the whole point of our sound-design goals. :puf_smile:
I just checked with a search - there's 6 brass patches.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Melody303 wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Looooaaads!!! :)
Get it. It’s great :)
Click on the link. It tells you how many patches are in each refill.
Oops...sorry. Didn’t read properly. Brass and strings. Again sorry.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

01 Apr 2019

Search found about 20 string patches.

Noise
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2019

Hi there Heikki! Any change to hear the refills individually ?
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Heigen5

01 Apr 2019

Noise wrote:
01 Apr 2019
Hi there Heikki! Any change to hear the refills individually ?
I might do a demo per every Refill - to showcase how they sound. Not today, but tomorrow I'll have some fun and do some demostrating. ;) :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Heigen5

26 Apr 2019

Hello there,

I just added a new Grain Refill to our library. It contains 50 neat NEW Grain patches.
And all those who purchased my library, check your e-mail, you will get this one for FREE!

Here's an audio DEMO, that shows off some of the patches: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/grain2.mp3

Best Regards: Heikki Roots From The Dopetank Refills.
Last edited by Heigen5 on 26 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

diminished
Competition Winner

26 Apr 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
26 Apr 2019
Hello there,

I just added new Grain Refill to our library. It contains 50 neat NEW Grain patches.
And all those who purchased my library, check your e-mail, you will get this one for FREE!

Here's an audio DEMO, that shows off some of the patches: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/grain2.mp3

Best Regards: Heikki Roots From Dopetank Refills.
Awesome, thanks a lot for that nice bonus! Making a whole track with your refills is on my bucket list. I sometimes wish that list was shorter and my library smaller, though.. #firstworldproblems
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Heigen5

26 Apr 2019

diminished wrote:
26 Apr 2019
Heigen5 wrote:
26 Apr 2019
Hello there,

I just added new Grain Refill to our library. It contains 50 neat NEW Grain patches.

Best Regards: Heikki Roots From Dopetank Refills.
Awesome, thanks a lot for that nice bonus! Making a whole track with your refills is on my bucket list. I sometimes wish that list was shorter and my library smaller, though.. #firstworldproblems
I know, I have so many Refills that I'd like to hire a scout to check inside them. :mrgreen:
Anyway, yeah, would be uber-cool to hear a tune made with my Refills. :thumbs_up:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Apr 2019

Thanks Heikki. Totally excellent. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

27 Apr 2019

MrFigg wrote:
27 Apr 2019
:cool: Cool beans, I'm also still working on the Synchronous patches, which will also be free to my clients as well.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Apr 2019

Heigen5 wrote:
27 Apr 2019
MrFigg wrote:
27 Apr 2019
:cool: Cool beans, I'm also still working on the Synchronous patches, which will also be free to my clients as well.
Best :):):):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

28 Apr 2019

Synchronous_Booster.png
Synchronous_Booster.png (86.53 KiB) Viewed 12804 times

Hello! We have been at it again.

So I've been working hard on these 20 Synchronous patches and finally got them done. This Refill was added to our Alltime Library and my clients who purchased this will get this for free!

Here's a short demo audio to show off 6 patches. the first 7 seconds it has no Synchronous, but after that this otherwise boring Thor patch starts to do some nifty ish: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Sy ... o_Demo.mp3

Get the whole library for only 12€ - these ReFills now contain: 1537 patches.
Get it here: http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... fills.html

Best Regards: Heikki from The Dopetank Refills.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Apr 2019

I’d like to recommend this and encourage folk to buy it. It’s excellent and the price cannot be complained about in the slightest. Great refills.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information