Combinator more knobs and cv inputs

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
frm5993

16 Mar 2019

i find it quite limiting that the combi has only 4 knobs and 4 cv inputs. i keep having to use a cv generator rack extension, but that cant do everything. there should be a button on the combi that expands a section with 8 more knobs, 8 more buttons, and 8 more cv inputs on the back. it shouldnt be hard to add. :re:

MannequinRaces

16 Mar 2019

The user community has been very vocal about wanting an update to the combinator. Maybe in version 11 we'll see a new combinator device. :)

scratchnsnifff

19 Mar 2019

MannequinRaces wrote:
16 Mar 2019
The user community has been very vocal about wanting an update to the combinator. Maybe in version 11 we'll see a new combinator device. :)
It’s not just about knobs though. I hope they don’t just add more knobs! The matrix slots per synth need more than 10! Especially since vst. Lol try programming avenger, omnisphere or even serum with just 10 sound shaping options.

More knobs, at least double the matrix slots, and workflow stuff
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

reddust

19 Mar 2019

I got this recommended yesterday, you can put it inside a combinator and is for free in the PHs shop, it may help...

https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... generator/

boingy

19 Mar 2019

Am I the only person who is happy with the combinator as it is? :lol:

MarkTarlton

19 Mar 2019

the combinator was introduced in reason 3. I remember the old props forum, many people voicing their opinions on this, and that was almost 15 years ago. one thing we know is that things take time with this company, so don't hold your breath waiting :)

• Information