(drum&bass / dnb) point of view

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
retreed
Competition Winner

06 Mar 2019

After making no music at all for approximately 15 years (good old Reason 2.5 times), I bought a fresh Reason 10 license a few months back and now finally finished a track.

Enjoy it if you can! :)

DrGOA®

07 Mar 2019

Good track!

retreed
Competition Winner

08 Mar 2019

DrGOA® wrote:
07 Mar 2019
Good track!
Thanks for listening. :)

Skimrok

11 Mar 2019

Ha!Ha! Sounds like we are the same that’s the last time I used Reason and I come back recently as well , ;) mind you I still got to get up to speed before I have anything online :)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Troublemecca

11 Mar 2019

DrGOA[emoji2400] wrote:Good track!
Skimrok wrote:Ha!Ha! Sounds like we are the same that’s the last time I used Reason and I come back recently as well , ;) mind you I still got to get up to speed before I have anything online :)
Have fun man, went from Reason 5 many years ago, straight to 10 a year ago. It's been fun... Refreshing how familiar it is, yet staggeringly more powerful.

OP: I don't listen to drum 'n bass, but the mix was cool, and i was entertained up till the lead synth at the end which was already kinda cheesy sounding (diff synth please!), but made worse by its repetition (needs melodic variety... again just the ending, great job overall).

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

retreed
Competition Winner

12 Mar 2019

Skimrok wrote:
11 Mar 2019
Ha!Ha! Sounds like we are the same that’s the last time I used Reason and I come back recently as well , ;) mind you I still got to get up to speed before I have anything online :)
Just consider some stuff finished every once in a while and don't be afraid to show it (I know, nothing is ever finished). This is a great place for diving into the depths of many Reason years that we missed.
Troublemecca wrote:
11 Mar 2019
OP: I don't listen to drum 'n bass, but the mix was cool, and i was entertained up till the lead synth at the end which was already kinda cheesy sounding (diff synth please!), but made worse by its repetition (needs melodic variety... again just the ending, great job overall).
Thanks for listening and providing feedback. :)

• Information