Anyone got Luftrum Ambient?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 2585
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 07 Mar 2019

Got my finger poised on the buy button but thought I’d ask here first if anyone can say anything about this collection. Thanks for any input

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1926
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Mar 2019

yes but no time to check it yet... too many new items... will check in a day or so Thursday Afternoon luftrurn 17 for grain?
demos are awesome

two shoes
Posts: 250
Joined: 13 Jul 2018

Post 07 Mar 2019

Where is this buy button you speak of? The grain refill (which is great!) is the only thing from Luftrum in the Propshop for me and his site only has an Ambient 2 patch bank for Omnisphere. Is that what you're talking about or is there an Ambient 1 bank for sale somewhere and if so what instrument is it for?

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 2585
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 08 Mar 2019

two shoes wrote:
07 Mar 2019
Where is this buy button you speak of? The grain refill (which is great!) is the only thing from Luftrum in the Propshop for me and his site only has an Ambient 2 patch bank for Omnisphere. Is that what you're talking about or is there an Ambient 1 bank for sale somewhere and if so what instrument is it for?
Here:
https://www.luftrum.com/synthpresets/

Click on the Reason button.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1926
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 09 Mar 2019


sleep1979
Posts: 976
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 14 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
07 Mar 2019
Got my finger poised on the buy button but thought I’d ask here first if anyone can say anything about this collection. Thanks for any input
dude luftrum is the best at pads bar none its lush and big if thats what you want , saying that he does a grain refill now and that will probably be better and he is a nice guy

sleep1979
Posts: 976
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 14 Mar 2019

tbh though i would go for the grain refill if you have reason 10 full because he said its a cut down lunaris which means his diva banks and prophet banks are in there , and lunaris i had which was amazing sold it coz my computer couldn't handle it

User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 1750
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria

Post 15 Mar 2019

I think the OP means this: https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum-refill-collection/

I own it and it's a good starting point for diving into the ambient genre.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 2585
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 15 Mar 2019

Ahornberg wrote:
15 Mar 2019
I think the OP means this: https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum-refill-collection/

I own it and it's a good starting point for diving into the ambient genre.
Yep. That’s the one. Seemed like some nice textures. Slept on I it though and decided I’ve already got enough of that stuff. Thanks though :)

sleep1979
Posts: 976
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 15 Mar 2019

MrFigg wrote:
15 Mar 2019
Ahornberg wrote:
15 Mar 2019
I think the OP means this: https://www.luftrum.com/luftrum-refill-collection/

I own it and it's a good starting point for diving into the ambient genre.
Yep. That’s the one. Seemed like some nice textures. Slept on I it though and decided I’ve already got enough of that stuff. Thanks though :)
Yeah i knew he meant that 🙄, luftrum is the best at that stuff bar none , no one beats him

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests