Europa relay

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
sleep1979

05 Mar 2019

Is it worth buying it ?

Reasonable man

05 Mar 2019

There are a few sequenced/arp/lead patches but its pad/ambient heavy. If you need or want to learn Europa then yea i'd buy it and break down how the patches are made

I'd watch the hydlide europa video on pads first on how to use 3 slow evolving envelopes to modify the 3 wavetable engines and 3 slow lfos to modify the modifiers at slightly different rates. This refill takes a simililar concept or approach to new levels of design splitting the engines into different frequencies and awseome use of the spectral filter.
The awsome thing is that you can apply these kind a techniques to expanse etc as well.
If your not into ambient or cinematic sounds at all then i'd give it a miss. Just saying.

sleep1979

05 Mar 2019

Reasonable man wrote:
05 Mar 2019
There are a few sequenced/arp/lead patches but its pad/ambient heavy. If you need or want to learn Europa then yea i'd buy it and break down how the patches are made

I'd watch the hydlide europa video on pads first on how to use 3 slow evolving envelopes to modify the 3 wavetable engines and 3 slow lfos to modify the modifiers at slightly different rates. This refill takes a simililar concept or approach to new levels of design splitting the engines into different frequencies and awseome use of the spectral filter.
The awsome thing is that you can apply these kind a techniques to expanse etc as well.
If your not into ambient or cinematic sounds at all then i'd give it a miss. Just saying.
i bought it already and am a bit disappointed i was hoping for better keys ( wish you would have commented earlier , see this is why patch designers should always have video demos because the free demo patches were of course the best ones in the whole pack that i like lol apart from 3 others , oh well no refunds ill get a use out of it i guess

sleep1979

05 Mar 2019

saudade , catacombs and wanting i was hoping for more keys like that update adam ? some more nice keys and warm pads ?

• Information