stems loopsand mixes

List your suggestions here for the reasontalk.com website (not Reason feature requests)!
Forum rules
Keep in mind that this forum is for Reasontalk.com suggestions, and not for support on your Reason Studios software.
demt

24 Feb 2019

ever got so far in a song and lost the inspiration well if we had a forum just for that im sure the juices would start to flow sorta of like alihop but on reason talk so erm take this sirgestion seriously and bump it
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Loque

24 Feb 2019

Let it lay around. Do not touch it for a while. Get back after it tired up and is ready for the next step. A song can be done in multiple steps over months.
Reason12, Win10

WongoTheSane

25 Feb 2019

I agree with Loque, time does the trick. But if you feel that talking about it on a forum can motivate you, no need to create (yet) another section (which has disadvantages, cluttering and scrolling distance among them): post in Reason General. You could even post the half-finished song and ask "where should I go now". You'd probably get as many suggestions as there are answers, all going in vastly different directions. And then either pick the ones you fancy most or organize a vote. That would be fun!

demt

25 Feb 2019

its more id also like to add touches, get idears and increase my working knoledge of reason collabaration with other musicians of diffrent skill sets without the distraction of hunting it down on a diffrent forum ,the comparisons to be made hang easier done this way
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

• Information