Some of the Red Rock Sound FX plugins are flawed at current state.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Red Rock

17 Feb 2019

seqoi wrote:
15 Feb 2019

No really i looked at your portfolio and to me it seems you are not being straight or fair. And people should possibly report your behavior.

In this product : https://www.propellerheads.com/shop/rac ... colorizer/
01.jpg

You blatantly ripped of Antelope interface GUI. You even did not bothered to align rack ears, even that you ripped off you just inverted them horizontally. You even used ORION logo for your logo but you just blurred it and added PALETTE text. That's a breach in intellectual property.

02.jpg

So yeah i have my doubts about your efforts. My guess is that you think Reason users are kids with no technical background or long time experience in technologies. Your loss. On top of that you are not fair and you are stealing other people work. My evidence is posted. Antelope Orion interface.
If you have not had time to write Antelope audio, do not forget to send them this photo and tell them that they are stealing someone else's design. I think they will also like your arguments regarding this issue.

Last edited by Red Rock on 26 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

PhillipOrdonez

17 Feb 2019

What a shitshow of a thread.

I want to hear about the oversampling issue though. Why would it not report a delay? Will this bug be fixed soon?

Red Rock

17 Feb 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
17 Feb 2019

I want to hear about the oversampling issue though. Why would it not report a delay? Will this bug be fixed soon?
There is no problem in the oversampling, the only problem is that the plugin does not report Reason about the delay. This has already been fixed in the first minutes, as we learned about it, but it takes time to release an update.

eusti

17 Feb 2019

Red Rock wrote:
17 Feb 2019
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
17 Feb 2019

There is no problem in the oversampling, the only problem is that the plugin does not report Reason about the delay. This has already been fixed in the first minutes, as we learned about it, but it takes time to release an update.
:thumbs_up:

:)

D.

PhillipOrdonez

17 Feb 2019

Awesome guys! Yeah, that is the issue I meant! Great! :)
Red Rock wrote:
17 Feb 2019
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
17 Feb 2019

Red Rock

17 Feb 2019

We also noticed that our RE60 spectrum analyzer had not been updated for a long time, it does not have auto-connection of cables on the back panel, we fix it.
It would be great if we were informed about the shortcomings of our plug-ins in our "support", we would fix it more quickly.

sublunar

17 Feb 2019

Red Rock wrote:
17 Feb 2019

It would be great if we were informed about the shortcomings of our plug-ins in our "support", we would fix it more quickly.
I read this thread and I think it's pretty lame of the OP to start this thread and accuse the dev of all manner of things publicly when they could have been discussed through the proper support channels.

THEN, if the dev refused to fix or deny issues, THEN it would be appropriate to call them out publicly. This thread feels like OP just has some weird vendetta with the dev and wanted to go all internet vigilante.

I mean we're all here because we like Reason. There aren't very many great RE developers for this little niche world we live in. Why attack one of the good devs before even reaching out to them like a normal customer would?

eusti

17 Feb 2019

I have to say, I agree.

As well, I think one has to factor in possible „English not a mother tongue“
Issues on all ends as well... That’s at least what I’m trying to do when someone‘s post pisses me off...

D.

sublunar wrote:
17 Feb 2019
Red Rock wrote:
17 Feb 2019

I read this thread and I think it's pretty lame of the OP to start this thread and accuse the dev of all manner of things publicly when they could have been discussed through the proper support channels.

THEN, if the dev refused to fix or deny issues, THEN it would be appropriate to call them out publicly. This thread feels like OP just has some weird vendetta with the dev and wanted to go all internet vigilante.

I mean we're all here because we like Reason. There aren't very many great RE developers for this little niche world we live in. Why attack one of the good devs before even reaching out to them like a normal customer would?

• Information