(Goa & Psychedelic Trance) 16 tracks

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
DrGOA®

11 Feb 2019

Last edited by DrGOA® on 13 Feb 2019, edited 1 time in total.

Melody303

12 Feb 2019

Awesome flute on Amore midway through the song, followed by some lovely acid. I wish there were more of both, but I'm sure others will appreciate the variety of leads and melodies.
I write acid music in Reason and perform live on a bunch of machines without computers.
Feel free to listen here: melodyklein.bandcamp.com/

DrGOA®

13 Feb 2019

Melody303 wrote: Awesome flute on Amore midway through the song, followed by some lovely acid. I wish there were more of both, but I'm sure others will appreciate the variety of leads and melodies.
Thank you!

Wav-E

14 Feb 2019

Great job,for the first track nice flute, try to have a break in the middle of the track (only flute and pads and fx for example or something else) and more fills, because after ca.min 2 you have the same beat/bass till the end ;)
second track intresting acid track,and melody
3th tack i know the melody ca.8 min,now i forgot the origan track :)
4th track intresting beat and perc
5th track good start, progressive start, at the 5th min you have other rythm try to cut the base of the other rythm (like darabuka,kick or the fill) i think is too much bass, you can chek,maybe i am wrong.
6th track....oooo man over 13 min :) i listen now intresting synths...ca 5 min without beat...long intro but its ok....intresting synths again...intresting track, not my type of psytrance( because i like more melodies,breaks,fills,changes in the tracks) but for this type of psychedelic trance its really great
7th track....easy :) short 3min track,great kick,bass and fx,also there is a melody (2:16) nice ;)
8th lower quality (when i listen 7th track and then 8th track) but i think whole your track have different quality,some are louder than the other
i need a break....

the other i will listen later ;)
good job

dont listen to me,if you already like your tracks :)

DrGOA®

14 Feb 2019

Wav-E wrote:6th track....oooo man over 13 min :) i listen now intresting synths...ca 5 min without beat...long intro but its ok....intresting synths
It's recorded live. This is the cause for long intro. DTLE means Dance Trance Light Edition, 3 means third version recorded live (version 2 was 5.1 audio, version 1 was studio one).

• Information