VCV Rack - how do I unistall it?

Discuss VST stuff here!
challism

11 Feb 2019

I uninstalled it, but it's still showing up in my Reason browser's Instruments and Effects. I have no idea how to remove it. Any tips? Thanks
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Loque

11 Feb 2019

Maybe you copyied something to the VST-Folders or the VCV VST is not uninstalled.
Reason12, Win10

challism

11 Feb 2019

Thanks for the response, Loque. I'm not seeing anything when I search for "VCV" in my C drive. I'll take another look. I might need to reinstall and keep a closer eye where it puts the files, and then uninstall again.

Edit: I found some .dll files in one of the many, many VST folders. I deleted them and that did the trick. Weird that they weren't showing up when I searched for VCV.

VSTs sure are messy. I've got files and folders all over the place. Definitely one advantage (of many) to REs.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Loque

11 Feb 2019

challism wrote:
11 Feb 2019
Thanks for the response, Loque. I'm not seeing anything when I search for "VCV" in my C drive. I'll take another look. I might need to reinstall and keep a closer eye where it puts the files, and then uninstall again.

Edit: I found some .dll files in one of the many, many VST folders. I deleted them and that did the trick. Weird that they weren't showing up when I searched for VCV.

VSTs sure are messy. I've got files and folders all over the place. Definitely one advantage (of many) to REs.
Just check the Plugins Window in Reason for VCV...
Reason12, Win10

• Information