(Ambient/Marching Band/Glitch) Frozen Sunrise Remix

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FLVZ

29 Jan 2019

Here's a quick fire remix I put together with some stems I got from a friend.

Auryn

02 Feb 2019

Interesting track, your sound design is always unique and has this crazy density to it. Some of the notes in the second part seem off key to me, but maybe you did that for effect.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

motuscott

02 Feb 2019

ambient marching band glitch is one hell of a genre.
You go girl
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

FLVZ

06 Feb 2019

Auryn wrote:
02 Feb 2019
Interesting track, your sound design is always unique and has this crazy density to it. Some of the notes in the second part seem off key to me, but maybe you did that for effect.
Yeah I think thats where my lack of music theory shine bright. I couldn't quite find the right key, so I stuck to what I thought felt most natural even though slightly out. I tried tuning manually but quickly realised everything was just sounding worse so played it safe....
motuscott wrote:
02 Feb 2019
ambient marching band glitch is one hell of a genre.
You go girl
Yeah I mean I'm not one to care about the genre but apparently its important to state it in these parts of the forum :D

motuscott

09 Feb 2019

Not a genre guy either. Ambient marching band glitch might push me to the dark side though. Once I've figured out what Drumfork is...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information