Scalable Rack Devices

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Creativemind

06 Feb 2019

Hi All!

D'you think we'll ever see scalable Rack Devices and Re's?

A way I've thought of to do it, is select the rack device / Re and then one of the F keys could be used to make the device pop out (kind of like it does when you open a VST) and then it can be scaled like the Spectrum EQ using the edges of it or as well maybe once popped using the + - keys.

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Loque

06 Feb 2019

I am sure at any point in the future i will put on my glasses which send light rays directly onto my retina and i can virtually control my RE with my hands and my brain. The sound is transmitted directly into my ear so a "bad room acoustic" wont be an issue anymore. I see great times coming...In the next century.

PS: Patents done, forget it. Its mine!
Reason12, Win10

Creativemind

06 Feb 2019

Loque wrote:
06 Feb 2019
I am sure at any point in the future i will put on my glasses which send light rays directly onto my retina and i can virtually control my RE with my hands and my brain. The sound is transmitted directly into my ear so a "bad room acoustic" wont be an issue anymore. I see great times coming...In the next century.

Dunno what that's got to do with my thread?

jam-s

06 Feb 2019

Creativemind wrote:
06 Feb 2019

A way I've thought of to do it, is select the rack device / Re and then one of the F keys could be used to make the device pop out (kind of like it does when you open a VST) and then it can be scaled like the Spectrum EQ using the edges of it or as well maybe once popped using the + - keys.
If the props redo the GUI then I hope for the rack to be zoomable just like the sequencer and not having some vst like pop outs/ups.

Loque

07 Feb 2019

Creativemind wrote:
06 Feb 2019
Loque wrote:
06 Feb 2019

Dunno what that's got to do with my thread?
Just thought it was a thread about "dreams" ;) Nevermind...
Reason12, Win10

Creativemind

07 Feb 2019

jam-s wrote:
06 Feb 2019
Creativemind wrote:
06 Feb 2019

If the props redo the GUI then I hope for the rack to be zoomable just like the sequencer and not having some vst like pop outs/ups.
Suppose that would be good way of doing it too. ;-)

• Information