PERCSTUFF

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bazla

18 Jan 2019

Hi,

I just bought myself Reason 10 and tried to load a few old tracks I made years ago. Unfortunately nearly all of them requite 'PERCSTUFF' refill.

Can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it knocking around on their old system?

Many Thanks

Quiloc Lim

19 Jan 2019

Hi,

I also have some old tracks that I've opened and learned that I'm missing a sample from the percustuff refill. So, apparently, I've had it and used it in the past.

I've looked through all my old drives and backups for it with no success.

I was really digging deep through some dodgy file sharing sites to find this old refill.... with no success. Lots of broken / expired links, but no percstuff refill to be had. Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)

All that being said, if anyone has this old refill that is willing to share it, or has a working link to it, please post here. I'd be grateful.

:-)

friday

19 Jan 2019

Quiloc Lim wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)
*SMILE ☺ *

aeox
Competition Winner

19 Jan 2019

friday wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Quiloc Lim wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Of course, the wife had to walk in while I was doing this and one of these dodgy sites had a bunch of animated links to hentai sites. :lol: :lol: Good thing she didn't bother asking what I was up to. :-)
*SMILE ☺ *
:lol: :lol:

FLVZ

19 Jan 2019

Quiloc Lim wrote:
19 Jan 2019

hmmm not sure I'd qualify that as a good thing :D ;)

rgdaniel

19 Jan 2019

bazla wrote:
18 Jan 2019
Hi,

I just bought myself Reason 10 and tried to load a few old tracks I made years ago. Unfortunately nearly all of them requite 'PERCSTUFF' refill.

Can't find it anywhere. Does anyone happen to have it knocking around on their old system?

Many Thanks
I have PERCUSTUFF.RFL - not sure I've ever used it, and I cannot vouch for its provenance ;)
It seems to be a bunch of wav files sorted into percussion-related folders.... S N A R E ... C L A P S ... etc
Is that the one? Let me know how you want to proceed... don't want to anger the gods...

Zac

19 Jan 2019

rgdaniel wrote:
19 Jan 2019
bazla wrote:
18 Jan 2019
Hi,

Many Thanks
I have PERCUSTUFF.RFL - not sure I've ever used it, and I cannot vouch for its provenance ;)
It seems to be a bunch of wav files sorted into percussion-related folders.... S N A R E ... C L A P S ... etc
Is that the one? Let me know how you want to proceed... don't want to anger the gods...
I have it too. Very old now. Was big around 2002-3. I'll share if Daniel can't.

rgdaniel

19 Jan 2019

Zac wrote:
19 Jan 2019
Very old now.
Not unlike myself...
Zac wrote:
19 Jan 2019
I'll share if Daniel can't.
I have a ZIP file ready to email, or whatever you kids call it these days...

Quiloc Lim

21 Jan 2019

Zac wrote:
19 Jan 2019
I'll share if Daniel can't.
[/quote]

Yes please. :-) Thank you.

quiloc@hotmail.com

bazla

25 Jan 2019

rgdaniel wrote:
19 Jan 2019
If you could fire that over to me at iambaz6969@gmail.com, that would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

Sinestro

12 Jul 2019

I am also looking for Percustuff. I am trying to rebuild a track I made in 2004 and it's asking for it. I know I had it but I can't find it anywhere in my HD's. Pretty please could you PM me a link as well! I will send you the finished track if you like.

sleep1979

16 Jul 2019

i see this helped for percstuff i have the same problem with bitword expanse refill that i paid for anyone got it cheers

• Information