rant removed

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
moneykube

13 Jan 2019

I guess my swearing rant about rack issues was removed... sorry for cursing]
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

challism

14 Jan 2019

It was probably more to do with the 20+ consecutive posts. Next time just consolidate your ideas into one post. I don't think swearing is an issue, it's the Internet, after all.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

EnochLight

14 Jan 2019

moneykube wrote:
13 Jan 2019
Yeah, it wasn't the swearing. It was the dozen post spamming, and frankly - incoherent raging, I don't think anyone expects Reasontalk to be all roses and daisies, but dude - seriously - having an adult conversation would be nice.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

DinoJ

14 Jan 2019

EnochLight wrote:
14 Jan 2019
moneykube wrote:
13 Jan 2019
Yeah, it wasn't the swearing. It was the dozen post spamming, and frankly - incoherent raging, I don't think anyone expects Reasontalk to be all roses and daisies, but dude - seriously - having an adult conversation would be nice.
I like you Enochlight, you post some good stuff but I think I could take your point about him having an adult conversation a smidge more seriously were it not for...

En.png
En.png (3.01 KiB) Viewed 631 times
:lol: :thumbs_up:

EnochLight

14 Jan 2019

DinoJ wrote:
14 Jan 2019
EnochLight wrote:
14 Jan 2019

I like you Enochlight, you post some good stuff but I think I could take your point about him having an adult conversation a smidge more seriously were it not for...

:lol: :thumbs_up:
:lol:

Most certainly, but if you saw the spam thread... that was a little much.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

moneykube

14 Jan 2019

sorry had a melt down... what I week.. even tried to off myself likely on that day,,,, went off the deep end big time... tied cutting my meds(I hate them and they wipe my memory) ,,, that ended horribly... did not mean to spam this wonderful group... anxiety disorder and depression all my life... which rears it's head in anger to a point I see red and can't type at all,,, best to stay of social media when that happens... I apologize to all

:roll: :thumbs_down: :puf_unhappy:
Last edited by moneykube on 14 Jan 2019, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

O1B

14 Jan 2019

Please, stay.

moneykube wrote:
14 Jan 2019
sorry had a melt down... what I week.. even tried to off myself likely on that day,,,, went off the deep end big time... tied cutting my meds(I gate them and they wipe my memory) ,,, that ended horribly... did not mean to spam this wonderful group... anxiety disorder and depression all my life... which rears it's head in anger to a point I see red and can't type at all,,, best to stay of social media when that occurrs... I apologize to all

:roll: :thumbs_down: :puf_unhappy:

• Information