Spectral Scan - 4 Phase LFO, or, where do the products\vendors disappear?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
ab459

11 Jan 2019

Hi folks
I just recently start to explore RE shop (about a month ago, as well R10 in general), and added some devices to wishlist, so, now i can't found it anymore, for example 4 Phase LFO from Spectral Scan. Now i not see product nor even this vendor in RE shop.
So, does it happen often here? Need to have time to grab while you see it or what.

Loque

11 Jan 2019

The shop is sometimes buggy and the search does not find something. Beside that some devs are not active anymore, but only a few devices are not available anymore.
Reason12, Win10

ab459

11 Jan 2019

Loque wrote:
11 Jan 2019
The shop is sometimes buggy and the search does not find something. Beside that some devs are not active anymore, but only a few devices are not available anymore.
Hm, strange, frankly to say this is first time when i can't found something by first letters thru search field in RE shop (i talk about Spectral Scan - 4 Phase LFO). Always it worked very well for me. As well i not found it thru google. So, i guess this is not a search issue.
Also, for example i found topic about that RE, viewtopic.php?t=7495246 , so, link at there as well show that page does not exist. https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/4-phase-lfo/
But it could open properly just two week ago, damn.

Loque

11 Jan 2019

In that case, the RE was probably really removed and the dev disappeared.
Reason12, Win10

ab459

11 Jan 2019

So , it would be interesting to know what occurred with this. (Or maybe some temporary disappear)

jam-s

11 Jan 2019

Seems to be gone. (just like the REs of UHe, Black and Orange, Cakewalk, Heavyocity Media, SOFTPHONICS, and some April 1st REs like Crapre 1 and MC-1 More Cowbell).

I really wish devs would just add a big "UNSUPPORTED" warning to the shop page, but apart from this let the store page intact, and allow for the RE to be included in subscriptions (as collaborations don't work as well when the other party even cannot subscribe to the deprecated REs that you might be using).

ab459

11 Jan 2019

Well, pity a bit if it gone, i found this lfo worked pretty interesting, and right now wanted to buy it. Strange coincidence.

• Information