Thankies!

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
RobC

05 Jan 2019

While I was reaching out to sometimes esoteric levels in everything that's audio, I was missing a few basics and/or overcomplicated some other things which lead me to the wrong way. One could say, the ground got unstable below me.

Took about half a year to clear those up, and I can thank that help to the community. It was worth joining after all, instead of being audio-wise isolated!

Where to now...
Maybe it's time to stop learning (or at least stop exclusively learning) and start creating. I mean, I guess it's too much when everyone leaves a topic, yet I have a never ending enthusiasm and still have something to add.

What to create though? Freelance music, plugins, samples? All risky business...

Anyways, thanks!

PhillipOrdonez

05 Jan 2019

You are welcome.

Loque

05 Jan 2019

TG we live in a free world. Well, most of us. So you can do what you want.

IMO its ok to take a time for just learning and experimenting. Than get off for a while, come back with new energy.

Actually i have a creativity hole which i fill up with stuff i wanted to try for a while. This leads to me to faster decisions the next time i have that special creativity flow.
Reason12, Win10

RobC

07 Jan 2019

Loque wrote:
05 Jan 2019

IMO its ok to take a time for just learning and experimenting. Than get off for a while, come back with new energy.

Actually i have a creativity hole which i fill up with stuff i wanted to try for a while. This leads to me to faster decisions the next time i have that special creativity flow.
More or less. Though whenever I think that I'm finally ready, I find something new. xD It's a never ending process.

Loque

07 Jan 2019

RobC wrote:
07 Jan 2019
Loque wrote:
05 Jan 2019

More or less. Though whenever I think that I'm finally ready, I find something new. xD It's a never ending process.
Even death is just the beginning of something new.
Reason12, Win10

• Information