Deleting my albums on Bandcamp for better porpoises...

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Zac

31 Dec 2018

Hello,
FWIW I'm going to delete all my albums and presence on bandcamp in two weeks time.. 14th. I'm going to re-use the material for hopefully more gainful purposes, and porpoises, saving the whales from Japan an' all that.

I've set all three albums at zero price or pwyw. No need to enter any info or email.

I like these songs but i want them to sound better and more like they do in my head.

201x

Edit: I can't believe I'm saying this but as someone who actually sold the odd album to lovely people who weren't family or friends... if you need another copy or anything else PM me. I'll keep the source material for a while yet.

motuscott

01 Jan 2019

Thanks
I now have three CTI albums. I think I paid for the first one...
Good luck on your remixes.
Nothing is finished, nothing is forbidden
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Zac

01 Jan 2019

motuscott wrote:
01 Jan 2019
Thanks
Thank you kind sir. Every purchase by someone i didn't know personally was extra special.

They're gonna get chewed up and spat out in a more concentrated form for stock music sites. I'll still love them as they are though.

PhillipOrdonez

01 Jan 2019

Zac wrote:
01 Jan 2019
motuscott wrote:
01 Jan 2019
Thanks
Thank you kind sir. Every purchase by someone i didn't know personally was extra special.

They're gonna get chewed up and spat out in a more concentrated form for stock music sites. I'll still love them as they are though.
If you are going to modify them in any way, which I presume you would have to (haven't listened yet), you can well keep them where they are and still have the new, modified versions on the stock music sites.

AFAIK, musicians are allowed to release them on Spotify and other stores like iTunes, etcetera, while selling them for stock music.

Zac

01 Jan 2019

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Jan 2019
Zac wrote:
01 Jan 2019

If you are going to modify them in any way, which I presume you would have to (haven't listened yet), you can well keep them where they are and still have the new, modified versions on the stock music sites.

AFAIK, musicians are allowed to release them on Spotify and other stores like iTunes, etcetera, while selling them for stock music.
Thanks Phillip. I just think the time is right to remove them as they are. I feel the weight of their stagnancy right now.

• Information