Adding STEMS exportation

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
luc1972

28 Dec 2018

Could it be possible to add a STEMS export option. I know dwe can bounce to audio, but i would like to have STEMS create directly with out touching the actuel file and keeping the Midi info in the sequencer. With all the producing and exchanhe possible with other Reason user it would ne a great way to sens it To other user for remix or to production studio in ordre to be ingeneer. And i'm not talking about dj usage of the STEMS in diffrent dj software.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

jam-s

29 Dec 2018

There is a bounce mixer channels dialogue that will also export individual mixer channels to independent wav files (stems). So this feature already exists.

luc1972

29 Dec 2018

Thank's for the info i tought that option was To bounce all channel in the sequencer.

Thank's again

PhillipOrdonez

30 Dec 2018

luc1972 wrote:
29 Dec 2018
Thank's for the info i tought that option was To bounce all channel in the sequencer.

Thank's again

It can both bounce to individual files or to individual audio channels in the sequencer. There are lots of options to choose from in the bounce mixer channels menu.

• Information