Poly cv Step note V2 sequencer FREE (fixed)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Re8et
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2018

:lol: bail clicking! You thought it was an update don't you? No, it's not a free update...

Right, stop playing, here is my Poly Step II recorder, it has JUST A TINY little limitation, ok two. Ok, three, last offer. :puf_smile:
One, it is described in the combinator, in the instructions, not being the instruction itself, but... sort of...
The other two are the not stock Distributor and Midi-cv player.

It won't be as cool as the D-05 poly step sequencer but it's pretty enough for me!

...and if you guess about the midi cv converter, believe me, it's the best poly merger ever, it could be possible to swap it for the Mopol, but it's far easier this way, and performs different. But if you'd get (anyone) some better idea or variations, that could overcome the ONE limitation, I'd like to know the tip :roll:
POLY STEP II [Distributor+Midi-cv].zip
(27.2 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

late edit: the one limitation I was referring is insert blank spaces, or skip one step in subsequent step recorders which do not receive an input note, so that all 8 recorder would stay syncronized even when less than 8 notes are played. I tried linking the position cv on the back of the steps, but that did not work, then distributor must be set to reset at each note input, so to work in a linear way and not Round robin, then maybe step note next update could have a skip/jump note i/o? Not sure, but that, in combination with a (alternative) switch (automation) for the rec buttons would be great.
Last edited by Re8et on 25 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Re8et
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2018

Big fix! :)

It took me quite some time of fine tuning and stuff, it might have still some minor bugs,
random clicks, no ratcheting or tie note pass through, but it now works at 8 poly,
doesn't matter the input range!
POLY STEP II V2 [Distributor+Midi-cv].zip
(28.42 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Merry Xmas folks!

• Information