Eyesight deteriorating...fast.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
MrFigg
Posts: 2274
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 17 Nov 2018

4filegate wrote:
17 Nov 2018
MrFigg wrote:
17 Nov 2018
Well...it's not getting any better surprisingly. Just been recording for a couple of hours and now I feel I've stepped off a boat that's been on stormy waters for a week. Ech!!!
consult an ophthalmologist? (Many people believe the eyes more than the ears.)
Thanks. Actually got a time booked on Monday.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 1848
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 17 Nov 2018

eye sight has left the building

User avatar
4filegate
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 18 Nov 2018

MrFigg wrote:
17 Nov 2018
Thanks. Actually got a time booked on Monday.
:thumbs_up: For my dear 76 yr. lady neighboring I replaced several light bulbs today with stronger ones.


Safety Instructions
• With wired headphones you should avoid sharp movements, which could cause
the headphones to fall off your head. You could be seriously injured especially
if you are wearing pierced earrings, spectacles etc. The cable could wind around
your neck and cause strangulation

found in manual :lol:

User avatar
TheGodOfRainbows
Posts: 449
Joined: 31 Mar 2015

Post 20 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
11 Nov 2018
....An eye test costs about 35 quid but a pair of reading glasses at the garage costs about a fiver.
I read this at first as "a pair of reading glasses at the garage costs about a liver", and for a second I thought to myself WOW! That IS expensive!

Anyway, that's how my eyes are doing. Sorry to hear about everyone else's deteriorating eyesight. It sucks.

MrFigg
Posts: 2274
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 21 Dec 2018

It turned out that I’m entitled to a free eye test and free glasses for reading computer screen from work. It was there in the small print all the time and I just didn’t see it. Ha ha ha. Wonder what more free stuff I can get now that I can read again :).

fullforce
Posts: 148
Joined: 18 Aug 2018

Post 23 Dec 2018

It sucks! I got +1,50 +1,75 and I hate it.

On the other hand, glasses fix it, and I could be off much worse.
phasys is my hero

User avatar
4filegate
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 27 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
21 Dec 2018
Wonder what more free stuff I can get now that I can read again :).

You don't have an assistant like Siri/ Alexa? That's why the glasses won't come from the online optician in the next few days.

The smart refrigerator is often equipped in such a way that it decides for itself when a foodstuff needs to be refilled.

If the beer bottle always collides with the edge of the table, the assistant analyses these errors and orders the new spectacles glass.

MrFigg
Posts: 2274
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 27 Dec 2018

4filegate wrote:
27 Dec 2018
MrFigg wrote:
21 Dec 2018
Wonder what more free stuff I can get now that I can read again :).

You don't have an assistant like Siri/ Alexa? That's why the glasses won't come from the online optician in the next few days.

The smart refrigerator is often equipped in such a way that it decides for itself when a foodstuff needs to be refilled.

If the beer bottle always collides with the edge of the table, the assistant analyses these errors and orders the new spectacles glass.
Ha ha. Are you using Google Translate? :):)

User avatar
4filegate
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 27 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
27 Dec 2018
Ha ha. Are you using Google Translate? :):)
no, why curious? https://www.deepl.com/home

MrFigg
Posts: 2274
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 27 Dec 2018

4filegate wrote:
27 Dec 2018
MrFigg wrote:
27 Dec 2018
Ha ha. Are you using Google Translate? :):)
no, why curious? https://www.deepl.com/home
Cooool!!! Robots!!!

User avatar
4filegate
Posts: 897
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 27 Dec 2018

MrFigg wrote:
27 Dec 2018
Cooool!!! Robots!!!
Our smart refrigerator can calculate in advance the purchase of milk and bread! :lol:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests