I love Europas Harmonic Stretch

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Loque

21 Oct 2018

Its very cool to create metallic percussions sound of all types. I just do not understand why there are not more examples of weird, unusual sounds delivered with Europa. To bad that Europa does not has enough slots in the mod matrix or CV input, so i could create some movement for the sound.

Here is a little example:
Attachments
Hard Metal Hammer.zip
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
Reason12, Win10

Catblack

21 Oct 2018

I'm a big fan of the Europa Kalimba patch, but yours reminds me of one of the early 80s industrial groups. Wow, what a great combi!
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Loque

21 Oct 2018

Catblack wrote:
21 Oct 2018
I'm a big fan of the Europa Kalimba patch, but yours reminds me of one of the early 80s industrial groups. Wow, what a great combi!
Thanks!

Similar type of sounds can be created with a good RM synth or fx, where in Europa you just have good control over everything.
Reason12, Win10

rgdaniel

22 Oct 2018

Loque wrote:
21 Oct 2018
Loving this combi!! Fun! Also instructive. Thanks!

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

07 Dec 2018

thats really really cool. great sound!
Can't produce in the bedroom - people are sleeping there!

Loque

07 Dec 2018

Desmondblack wrote:
07 Dec 2018
thats really really cool. great sound!
Thanks! Enjoy!
Reason12, Win10

moneykube

09 Dec 2018

very cool... thanx dude
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Auryn

12 Dec 2018

Loque wrote:
21 Oct 2018
Its very cool to create metallic percussions sound of all types. I just do not understand why there are not more examples of weird, unusual sounds delivered with Europa. To bad that Europa does not has enough slots in the mod matrix or CV input, so i could create some movement for the sound.

If that kind of sound floats your boat you should check out Oberon, it specializes in metallic/inharmonic sounds. That said, I've been working on a Europa refill so weird, unusual patches are on the way!
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

Loque

12 Dec 2018

Auryn wrote:
12 Dec 2018
Loque wrote:
21 Oct 2018

If that kind of sound floats your boat you should check out Oberon, it specializes in metallic/inharmonic sounds. That said, I've been working on a Europa refill so weird, unusual patches are on the way!
I have Oberon and you are right, its a good one for metallic type sounds.

Looking forward to your release.
Reason12, Win10

Auryn

12 Dec 2018

Loque wrote:
12 Dec 2018
Auryn wrote:
12 Dec 2018

Didn''t have a chance to check out your combinator this morning, but I just did and that's a pretty convincing metal hit, nice sound designing. I haven't actually used the stretch much yet, I've been systematically going through all the different modifiers and such, and hadn't reached it yet. Still more discovering to do I see...

I've been thinking about calling the refill "Sonic Brexit" (the patch collection that pushes Europa to the brink!) but those indecisive brits keep threatening to call it off... make up your minds dammit! How am I supposed to develop a product like this! (rant over)
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-

Loque

12 Dec 2018

Auryn wrote:
12 Dec 2018
I've been thinking about calling the refill "Sonic Brexit" (the patch collection that pushes Europa to the brink!)
:lol:
Reason12, Win10

WongoTheSane

12 Dec 2018

Auryn wrote:
12 Dec 2018
I've been thinking about calling the refill "Sonic Brexit" (the patch collection that pushes Europa to the brink!)
:lol: Do it now! In 6 months they'll be back and you'll have missed the opportunity!

Auryn

13 Dec 2018

WongoTheSane wrote:
12 Dec 2018
Auryn wrote:
12 Dec 2018
:lol: Do it now! In 6 months they'll be back and you'll have missed the opportunity!
I want to but the refill isn't finished yet! Ah well, it seems May survived so it's still on...

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

15 Dec 2018

Auryn wrote:
Loque wrote:
12 Dec 2018

Didn''t have a chance to check out your combinator this morning, but I just did and that's a pretty convincing metal hit, nice sound designing. I haven't actually used the stretch much yet, I've been systematically going through all the different modifiers and such, and hadn't reached it yet. Still more discovering to do I see...

I've been thinking about calling the refill "Sonic Brexit" (the patch collection that pushes Europa to the brink!) but those indecisive brits keep threatening to call it off... make up your minds dammit! How am I supposed to develop a product like this! (rant over)
LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't produce in the bedroom - people are sleeping there!

Marco Raaphorst

17 Dec 2018

Europe is a superb synth. Very diverse sounding.

I am making a ReFill with it. Great fun.

• Information