Reason 10 login only

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
dvdrtldg

06 Dec 2018

Hi all -

Just had some work done on my laptop - new logic board etc - and I'm now finding that when I go to launch Reason, it doesn't give me the option of going ahead without logging in. The launch screen only has the login option (I have some REs on trial). Not a huge problem, but sometimes I work where there's no internet connection, and at those times I need to be able to launch Reason and access the REs I own without logging in

Currently running 10.2d93, Mac OS 10.14 - was on an earlier OS when I took the machine into the shop, so maybe it's a Mojave thing? Just thought I'd run it by you good people before I contact Props, thanks!

motuscott

06 Dec 2018

Have you tried at your Propshop account, RE section, sync all?
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

boomer

06 Dec 2018

You need to re-authorize a single computer. You do it on the your products page on the Prop website.

dvdrtldg

06 Dec 2018

boomer wrote:
06 Dec 2018
You need to re-authorize a single computer. You do it on the your products page on the Prop website.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh yeah of course. Thanks

antic604

06 Dec 2018

boomer wrote:
06 Dec 2018
This. Reason sees it as a new computer, so you need to unauthorise the old one and authorize the new one.

eusti

06 Dec 2018

I had the same issue. As my computer didn't really work that well I couldn't deauthorize first and for me it obviously was still the same computer... Same drive, same case... Just a different board... ;) Had to contact support...

D.

Oquasec

07 Dec 2018

Ignition key or use the codemeter code I will dm to you
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information